Lost (1 Viewer)

user "mondobrutale" banned for posting multiple deliberate spoilers

I think it goes up and down, some episodes are great and others are kinda fillers. Still really good though.

helena said:
Is that date for the US or Ireland? Where can you find out the RTE autumn schedules? I have to get the NTL reconnected before ER starts again.
yah that's US date, so either borrow them from the interweb or wait until (probably) next january for RTE

THRILLHO said:
Fuck. I liked being able to download it all in one big clump and watch them over a couple of days. Now I have to wait a week in between episodes like a schmuck? Balls to the internet.
just let them build up for 4 or 5 weeks, then watch them.. but always keep one or two in reserve. that's what i do anyway.

Holy shit just catching this on Ch4 now, action packed or what. Plenty of blood and guts and bodies being sucked into engines, just the way i like it!!

tripoli said:
Holy shit just catching this on Ch4 now, action packed or what. Plenty of blood and guts and bodies being sucked into engines, just the way i like it!!

eh, and this...

Evangeline%20Lilly.jpg

Although she does look a little too skinny in that pic.

pete said:
yah that's US date, so either borrow them from the interweb or wait until (probably) next january for RTE
Apparently, RTE are going to start showing this in September, and they'll just be a week or so behind the US, like they usually are with ER!

Hooray!

Darren Aronofsky will direct 'Lost'

Who knew cult director Darren Aronofsky was a fan of the boob tube? The Requiem for a Dream helmer has just signed on to direct an episode of ABC’s Lost, which will likely air at the beginning of May sweeps. “It was one of those fantastic calls out of the blue,” says Lost exec producer Carlton Cuse. “His agents let us know he liked the show, and we jumped at the opportunity. Apparently, he had been watching Lost while up in Montreal shooting The Fountain and got hooked.” Speaking of which, won’t this interfere with completing Fountain, the director’s six years-in-the-making sci-fi epic starring fiancée Rachel Weisz and Hugh Jackman? “I think he will be done,” speculates Cuse. “We scheduled it so that [the episode] is coming on the heels of finishing The Fountain. And we will try to put together a story that will be well-suited for Darren’s talents and visual imagination.”

that cunt stole Rachel Weisz from me. on the other hand. No one can honestly say that Lost is good or bad. everyone just wants to know the ending. the rest is just fucking weirdness filler shite. I've been watching it online for ages now. and its beginning to piss me off the way theres no straight fucking answers. everything is a question thats put off till the next episode then its answered with another question.

yeah i would say it was only meant to be 1 maybe 2 series but now its going to go on for ever !

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back