Los Langeros - Moloch in Tyrol, Crawdaddy, Thurs 25th May (1 Viewer)

chickenham said:
They reckon 4 is about the age when most people can really start to remember things. I have a metric tonne of memories from before I was 3.

I have a vague memory of climbing into a bush in my back garden and getting stuck. I'm told i was 2 and a half when it happened.

I clearly recall the warm, sweet feeling of shitting in my pants round the side of the house while my dad was mowing the front lawn. I also remember the sudden rush of shame as it rolled down the back of my leg. After that I was back in the nappies.

Great days!

Wormo said:
cruel torture
isolation
physical agony
mental anguish
depression
hopes for newer, better siblings
aha ha ha ah aha haha ha. mine were simply 'hopes for some siblings and real parents to come back and quit this mean joke.'

chickenham said:
We're doing an all-new re-working of that... you might love it or - - - - -
re-work? but it's already beautiful. can't you keep it stripped down at least? oh i know it's not my place but it's already such a beauty. all you need is k. lee and someone playing a guitar with an e-bow. and maybe a bit of fiddle. and maybe the distant thud of a bodhran. that's all. ;)

hag said:
re-work? but it's already beautiful. can't you keep it stripped down at least? oh i know it's not my place but it's already such a beauty. all you need is k. lee and someone playing a guitar with an e-bow. and maybe a bit of fiddle. and maybe the distant thud of a bodhran. that's all. ;)

----- or you might not :)

deadly. the band at that moment known as "moloch in tyrol" were absolutely stunning. comparions that come to mind are early souixie + banshees and coctaux twins, but it does "moloch" a disservice to reduce them so. their sound is like nothing else: a massive chasm of sound drawing one into a realm of undiscovered emotional intensity. make note of them, they blow a huge hole out of the side of "conventinal" music that is estactic to be drawn into. without peer and utterly wonderful.

I thought they were superb. Not what I was expecting at all. Crazy.

I'm quite excited by em and am giving them this month's golden thumbs up Wormo's new favourite band award:

Oak- so last year
Slomatics- so last month

Moloch in Tyrol take the crowwwwnnnnnnn

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back