BEACH HOUSE, Vicar St, Nov 22 - Tickets on sale Thursday May 20 (1 Viewer)

Thought the gig was ok, i couldnt get into it no matter how i tried. Lights were a nice touch. Didnt get the blinders flashing on the crowd, behind the band would have make more of an impact.

Public speaking is obviously not one of their strong points.. "How you guys doing, you all ok" x 10. I d prefere if they said nothing at all instead of that crap. "We watched 'Men In Black' before we came out" Really? How interesting..

i was trying to see if she had a nice bum, but i failed. Can someone tell me if she had? I bet she's a nut case. She kicks of crazy lady.

When did they ad a touring member?

I reckon she's definitely crazy in a good way. That second keyboards/bass guitarist guy wasn't there in Feb/March when they last played so I imagine he's a recent addition.

I reckon she's definitely crazy in a good way. That second keyboards/bass guitarist guy wasn't there in Feb/March when they last played so I imagine he's a recent addition.

I was talking to two of the lads from Fleet Foxes a while ago and they told me she's a nutcase.

As regards telling the songs apart, I think the first album the songs are all quite different, it's an amazing album. It's the second one is the problem, the last few tracks are like b-sides tacked on, not much effort gone into them. I haven't listened to Teen Dream enough yet.

@CinnamonBoy

Would I like this band?

I don't trust the opinion of anyone else on here.

Obviously I could just listen to them but where's the fun in that?

Any opinions on Lower Dens (the support act)? I like their album..

About Beach House, Devotion has a same-iness to it but I think they varied things just enough to avoid that on the first and third albums.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back