Looking for something cool to do with yer nipper on Sunday? (2 Viewers)

• Thread starter GO
  • Start date
  • Replies 22
  • Views 3K
  • Watchers 1

GO

Now Is Go
Supporter
Solutions
So am I.

Anybody any ideas?

Budget-Less than €50.Preferably a lot less.

I'm meant to be bringing my cousin's 2 kids on the Viking Splash tour. They're 8 and 10 though, so maybe a bit older than your little un. It's also more expensive than I was expecting.

Actually,I've to get petrol outta that money as well..........

It is quite nice. I found a cat nestled in the nice warm Amazonian area.

The Botanic Gardens are great alright, took me nieces and nephews there last Sunday and they really enjoyed it (aged 3, 10 and 13) - kinda dependent on the weather though.

The new version of the 'Dead Zoo', or repositioning of the Natural History Museum in Collins Barracks was full of bairns today who seemed to be enjoying themselves and is deadly - and free.

Does she like flowers? the Botanic Gardens is free and nice, although it'll likely be pissing rain tomorrow.

took the words out of my mouth.
I like the Botanic Gardens. Very quiet and underutilised so it is too.

It is quite nice. I found a cat nestled in the nice warm Amazonian area.

The Botanic Gardens is only down the road from our gaf.We go there fairly regularly to feed the squirrels so while its a great suggestion I'm thinking of something a little more special.

Bray Sealife is currently in the lead.

The Kitchen Garden place in there is nice too. In fact just change the thread title to the Botanic Gardens Appreciation Thread and be done. Hope you and the nipper have a lovely day Gazzatron.

Well well well.I ended up in Tower records sans nipper to catch The Len Price 3 and The Urges at Little Stevens in store dj gig.Was fucking amazing.Also got to give him one of me lp's which was cool.Daisy spent the day with her Uncle and cousin and is now asleep from all the skit.Result!

Time for a few cans now!!!

Just seeing this now, but maybe some food for thought for another weekend.
For saturdays i would bring my one to either the Douglas Hyde Gallery on the National Gallery, they run free stuff for kids on the weekend, basically they bring them around show them some pics and get the kids to draw/paint them afterwards.

For Sundays they have the Explorer programme in IMMA, again its free and they get the kids to make scale models of stuff they have in the museum. Kids of all ages can go as far as i can remember, we spent about 5 years going on and off. Was cool fun.

I always looked in the back of the Ticket on fridays, they have a section with free things to do with kids.
They used to have a thing in the Natural History museum once a month were they would get a kids author to read some of their book, that was cool too, may have moved somewhere else now.

Right I've tickets for this for tomorrow.

Ih behher be GUD!

Its been a while since i was there, i remember thinking it was very small for the journey involved in getting there. Having said that the kid loved it, and if you get good weather theres always the beach.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back