looking for a band. (1 Viewer)

shower another shower

Would like to to play drums in a mediocre fashion, bass less capable, anything really.
Meath, Westmeath, Cavan area.
If it cool, I'm ready to go.
Scatter or not.
pm me

We are a basic start up project in Belturbet Mid North Cavan. We intend to make cash intially by playing covers.
Any bright ideas will arise later as we intend to grow out of this initial concept....we need some one who is fairly flexible on practice time and willing to work hard at the project.......
We just want to play covers keep the audience happy and go home........
Even though we are good at what we do,,,,,, we are not professionals and do not require a drummer with "an ego" who has "loads of experience" and who is "going to dominate"...we share everything 25 percent re decisions.....The Lead Guitarist and Vocalist are the main songwriters at the moment
Get me on [email protected] or 086-398-7915

cheers, man.
too much punctuation, and I don't ever want to play in a covers band, unless its covering the Buttholes, Sparks or DEVO.
Best of luck with your future endeavors.
UP CAVAN!

Yes Sparks are a bet Left-field for our demographic......."This town ain't big enuff for the both of us"........didn't Muse cover that one ?...anyway Money is important too so ....DEVO and Buttholes may be good ...but they won't go down in a Meane place like Breffni ! ! !

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back