looking finglas- blanchardstown (1 Viewer)

snotrag

im looking for a room still that would be nearer to finglas then to blanch. ideally not crazy people but not essential between the 100-150 a week mark anyhting cheaper fine:)

a little bout my self. love to garden and read. like music a lot of bands but no point in getting into a discussion with me about them as i can never remember any band members/names. sometimes i can talk your head off bout shit but intresting shit while other times i just need time to myself to be quiet. i like all types of paintings. i use adj set to practice on since i'm not good at playing instruments. ideally im looking for a house that you dont smoke hash. it would have to be near finglas in any direction that circles it withincycling distance( takes me 35-40 mins from blanchardstown at the moement

just had a cycle there yesterday out to the graveyard in glasnevin (super cool with loads of angels, crypts, gothic/medieval look) so now i include anywhere thats beside canal also sections of phibsborough where it aint too difficult to reach canal. as for "the hash" thinking about it now since i dont smoke at all at the moement a non smoking house would be ideal around 600 amonth is my absolute limit. i'd love a place on my own but if its sharing so be it

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back