looking finglas- blanchardstown (1 Viewer)

snotrag

im looking for a room still that would be nearer to finglas then to blanch. ideally not crazy people but not essential between the 100-150 a week mark anyhting cheaper fine:)

a little bout my self. love to garden and read. like music a lot of bands but no point in getting into a discussion with me about them as i can never remember any band members/names. sometimes i can talk your head off bout shit but intresting shit while other times i just need time to myself to be quiet. i like all types of paintings. i use adj set to practice on since i'm not good at playing instruments. ideally im looking for a house that you dont smoke hash. it would have to be near finglas in any direction that circles it withincycling distance( takes me 35-40 mins from blanchardstown at the moement

just had a cycle there yesterday out to the graveyard in glasnevin (super cool with loads of angels, crypts, gothic/medieval look) so now i include anywhere thats beside canal also sections of phibsborough where it aint too difficult to reach canal. as for "the hash" thinking about it now since i dont smoke at all at the moement a non smoking house would be ideal around 600 amonth is my absolute limit. i'd love a place on my own but if its sharing so be it

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back