Looking Busy In Work (1 Viewer)

22143401.jpg

you cant keep grunting and being annoyed everyday though, people will see through that quickly enough. the trick really is to get a job where nobody knows exactly what your supposed to be doing or establish a pattern of being away from your desk regularly so that you can just go off and have a quiet moment alone somewhere without arousing suspicion

establish a pattern of being away from your desk regularly so that you can just go off and have a quiet moment alone somewhere without arousing suspicion

That really does work. I worked in a job where I was working with 3 departments in different parts of the building. Nobody ever thought it was suspicious that I wasn't at my desk - even if the reason for that was that I was sitting in the sun outside cafe sol :D

Yeah the running away from desk suggestion works sometimes but i'm needed quite often so i always come back to post its on my desk with stuff to do.

I'll never understand how people are being paid to be on thmped all day. I'm jealous in one way but i reckon if I was on thumped all day I'd be lookin around for a career that excites me more, like bed testing

You should get your own office then nobody can see you doing nothing. Or like in my last job, I was alone in a warehouse 1-2 days a week so I did what had to be done then spent the rest of the day on the net.

I'll never understand how people are being paid to be on thmped all day. I'm jealous in one way but i reckon if I was on thumped all day I'd be lookin around for a career that excites me more, like bed testing

would ya not worry you wouldnt get promoted tho if ya had fuck all to show for your day's work or wha? does nobody notice?

stop challenging me

I save up the little pissy jobs (like giving tapes library numbers) so that when I hear the boss approach, I start doing the job and stop again when he goes away. It can go on for hours. You need to familarise yourself with his specific walking sounds tho.

Another time, I brought in my bed and stuffed a load of pillows under the sheets, then snook (snuck?) out the window.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back