logo-free cdr's (1 Viewer)

spectraljanitor

(Retired)
anyone know where you can get cdr's that are brand/logo free and are white/ red/blue/whatever?

also it it advisable/foolish to spray paint a decal/logo onto afforementioned cd surface? will it compromise the disc?

the old micro-indie cdr record label empire beckons:)

Maplins on Jervis St. usually has Silver or White tops. Use a non-corrosive spray, and just be careful to get the tops only!

spectraljanitor said:
anyone know where you can get cdr's that are brand/logo free and are white/ red/blue/whatever?

also it it advisable/foolish to spray paint a decal/logo onto afforementioned cd surface? will it compromise the disc?

Shay HT said:
Maplins on Jervis St. usually has Silver or White tops. Use a non-corrosive spray, and just be careful to get the tops only!

thanks!

had a bad retail experience in maplins recently so would prefer to go to pc world:eek: got any brand names there bud?

non corrosive spray-wahay!:)

spectraljanitor said:
thanks!

had a bad retail experience in maplins recently so would prefer to go to pc world:eek: got any brand names there bud?

non corrosive spray-wahay!:)

yep pcworld do a spindle of 100 silver cdrs for 34.99, last time i checked, used them for a split single about 2yrs back, and we spray painted the surface using a stencil, cds still work now

spectraljanitor said:

http://www.mediawrite.ie/cd-r_printable.htm

logoless ones here also

schmegeggin said:
yep pcworld do a spindle of 100 silver cdrs for 34.99, last time i checked, used them for a split single about 2yrs back, and we spray painted the surface using a stencil, cds still work now

i got 50 o these in politicallycorrectworld recently for 12 quids. blank on top. sweet.:cool:

p.s. where'd ya get the stencil? can ya make em? how?

spectraljanitor said:
anyone know where you can get cdr's that are brand/logo free

Trend do CD-Rs with your own logo and stuff on it, very professional, boxes, inserts, the works. Silver CD-Rs that look just like manufactured CD-Rs, the DJs have no problems with them (they don't have the giveaway green/blue "I'm a CDR" look) and they actually work in EVERY CD player

Could get stickers for a cdr and spray/print on the stickers before applying them to the cdr.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back