Locust fans read it and weep (1 Viewer)

...he'or,jung fella, buzz us a e-mail yoke te [email protected] (MAJOR PROPZ GOING OUT TO CONAN )
and for the love of FUCK, SIMMER THE CAX! alas, deterioration of buzz formation cells is progressing at a logorithmic rate.

yes relax the cax
calculate the tax
study the fax
equate it to the max

up the galwegians

here bin laden, if i see you near my gaff again i'll kick the bollix off ya

listen up goggles, i don't think the real goggles would be too happy with you nickin his name, he was born into those things, he's got a hammer down his cax too, a real one.... of wood and metal made..... i wasn't talking about his willy. although you are quite the closet chef... and a george michael lookalike too according to yr oul lad, and there'll be no baitins goin down untill you can prove that it was me who thieved those apples from your orchard. yeah so fuck the galwegianz, remember sylvie lynnane... he was such a nackery bastard. gwanthpremiercountyy!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! Propz to goggles. no offence goggles imposter, but i wouldnt piss on ye! well maybe, but only for the ladz. anyway they got our money but not before we gave them a jolly good beaning....

wooooo owwwwww wooooooo
this the fun zone, doors open on the left at fun zone.

true story

but seriously, croke park, what is it?

Anyone fancy a game of dangeroustrap? I, the reigning champion and original wavinmaster challenge you all. then bubble mayhem, best 2 out of three. then get your smoke on

goggles the closet chef (20 Sep,

but seriously, croke park, what is it?

obviously a large space ship which crashed in dublin some 3000 odd years ago, and which sends out homing rays to lure the grunts in anually. at least thats what yer ma said when i took one off her last night. she loved it, the bitch...every last inch, the dirty slut...she fucken loved it (true story)

hey sproutserMcgee you look familiar to me, weren't you working in urban sproutfitters over the summer? i seem to remember buying a few items off you after they changed the name to turban sproutfitters , guffaw.
seriously though, gig tonight in the point :turban hymnz, 30 groats at the door, support comes from morning voice, providing they time it to perfection.

jaysus, they were deadly. how is all the boyezz? big up the tallaght posse. i lost me job by the way. the turban sproutfitters decided to change into bourbon troutfitters because there's a killing to be made in the fitting-trouts-in-bourbon-bottles market. i did manage to salvage this rockin' shirt though. i wouldn't mind a round of danger strap but i have no arms.

i don't give a fuck what you say *chomp* turban hymz was comedy*chomp*.......i mean 'orrible. what's that? joy division? PINK VINYL?....oh i think i've just come.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back