Locust fans read it and weep (1 Viewer)

fukkun jaysus on the kross!
i go away for several days and return only to find yebollixes still talkin about danger strap etc........

danger strap is so avant-sept11th....

the new craze among 18-30 year olds is sleeping in late.
its super.
this morning i didnt get up til 5 past 9.
my friend peter didnt get up til 3 past 9 so i won.....fukken mental!

i got s&s in freebird -where gin and juice runs like water and we all get high ev-e-ry-day. it actually nearly broke my heart to part with that picture. i know what yis mean about the strap, i can hardly walk under a ceiling fan without feeling a rush of adrenaline through my trouser area, then again, only one strap is suitable and it's probably around yr wrist right now, ye lucky fuck.

actually, said strap no longer functions as a timpepiece holder because it broke (the timepiece) didnt it? so now outside dangeroustrap it has no purpose in life, come on lads one more game of dangeroustrap, for the strap's sake (since when did i start soundin like such a cock?) ((question addressed to eusabio and/or crazy dick only, i.e. naff off pantonesy o'247 love))

well sir, in response to your question of when did you start sounding like such a cock i believe it dates back to that time you were studying cocks with david attenborough in the mountains of tibet. you tried to mimic the sound of the cock in an attempt to mate with the female gee...................

tottenham hotspurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

here crazy dick, settle cax? looks like i'll be round to tolka park this friday so tell oaksey and the buachaili to lock up their oul ones, the fuckin casuals.
remember when extreme fucking gaylords reached dizzying heights of popularity, you couldn't move an inch without someone touching yr knob, great days.

west hammmmmmmmm

sound buzz. red carpet will be rolled out in a horizontal fashion.
cax well simmered.

extreme fucking gaylords was alright i suppose, but the ultimate in sports entertainment sans doute was dangerstrap.

oh to see that strap once more being diligently guided across the living room.....look out!

hartlepooooooooooooooooool

akerington stanley? exactly.
i saw eamon dunphy interview paul mc grath today, the league of ireland took some shit, lot's of yr bum chums were fumin me out, comical buzz.
here ,is richy baker going to be playing ?cause he owes me a pony.
brios sios e.

i hope so.............

eircom league la la la eircom league la la la eircom league la la la eircom league la la la eircom league la la la eircom league la la la eircom league la la la eircom league la la la eircom league la la la eircom league la la la eircom league la la la eircom league la la la eircom league la la la eircom league la la la eircom league la la la eircom league la la laeircom league la la laeircom league la la la eircom league la la la eircom league la la la eircom league la la la etc

yeah, he's definitly the human of the year, although i can think of a few more strong contenders. now where did i leave my jumbo box of jonnies? ah yes, here they are, they were stapled to my forehead all along!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back