local prima donnas (1 Viewer)

..just interested in peoples views/stories(promoters mostly and bands who've had to share a bill with) bands who act like cunts when they play a gig.what gives???dish the dirt here!

i know of a band who use inner ear monitors that once walked out of a gig because the desk didn't have enough auxillaries for everyone in the band...

Lads, it's called 'back' stabbing because it's done behind people's backs. Although i must confess that i am never offering a support slot to Zucchero again.

Lads, it's called 'back' stabbing because it's done behind people's backs. Although i must confess that i am never offering a support slot to Zucchero again.

that pig!!

Why he's nothing but an eyetie rip-off of Joe Cocker!

Giuseppe Cocker if you will

who are..?
and do tell...please

Before your time Leigh...

28720.jpg

Piratio once kicked up a stink because someone changed his screensaver to the Harry Potter theme and he didn't realise until half way through the gig why everyone was laughing at his "visuals".

At the national student music awards final last year each band was only playing three songs. Bands were sharing gear as much as possible to limit changeover times and hassle. Lost brought they're full rig including 2 Marshall heads and cabs, spare guitars, singers own mic and most hilarious of all, something that looked like a waiste high mic stand infront of the singer's guitar but instead of a mic, it held a plectrum!

The eventual winners, Roper, were a metal band from Limerick who showed up, asked us for a lend of our amps, turned everything up to 11 and kicked arse!

Lost brought they're full rig including 2 Marshall heads and cabs, spare guitars, singers own mic and most hilarious of all, something that looked like a waiste high mic stand infront of the singer's guitar but instead of a mic, it held a plectrum!

They weren't asking for M&Ms with all the red ones taken out, were they?

Sounds like they were just being professional.

I know a lad who used to insist on having his two Marshall cabs at every gig even though majority of the time only one was uever sed.

Is that Prima Donna behaviour?

I know a lad who used to insist on having his two Marshall cabs at every gig even though majority of the time only one was uever sed.

Is that Prima Donna behaviour?

YES! Especially if he was playing smaller venues where he was probably only hindering his own sound! What kind of size gigs was he playing?

At the national student music awards final last year each band was only playing three songs. Bands were sharing gear as much as possible to limit changeover times and hassle. Lost brought they're full rig including 2 Marshall heads and cabs, spare guitars, singers own mic and most hilarious of all, something that looked like a waiste high mic stand infront of the singer's guitar but instead of a mic, it held a plectrum!

i've had [lost] for a couple of gigs - nice lads, way too much gear though...i wish i had a plec
i was thinking of applying to this years national students awards until i remembered that i graduated from college in november

:rolleyes:
- leigh

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back