Little Green Cars - Iveagh Gardens (1 Viewer)

chris d

Supporter
Who the fuck are these lads? I was surprised to even see BellX1 trying to fill that venue.

And I saw a poster today for Macklemore playing 3 nights at the point, 2 of them are already sold out. I thought he was a one hit wonder.

Fair play like, I haven't a clue what's going on.

Who the fuck are these lads? I was surprised to even see BellX1 trying to fill that venue.

And I saw a poster today for Macklemore playing 3 nights at the point, 2 of them are already sold out. I thought he was a one hit wonder.

I am on that bus with you. Not a fucking notion what's going on.

I was surprised at Macklemore as well, I'm brining my young lad to it as his first gig which i'd much rather than a sig from a lot of pop shit that's out there.

That ginge Irish singer songwriter Gavin James announced a headlining Point gig for December today. Seems a bit optimistic to me.

I thought we all had already got to the stage where we didn't expect to know what youngsters like?

Little Green Cars's second most recent song is lovely. "The song the play every night" or something it's called. Hang on ...

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Oh I have friends who are big fans of them, I saw them live in the Button Factory a few years back. They're not really my kind of music, it's all a bit post-coldplay/bon iver, but they're all good singers and do a lot of nice harmonies live. Better them than Kodaline.

I think their first album underperformed a bit commercially, I suspect the Hozier success wagon derailed them a bit.

I'm not a big fan but I quite like this one

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back