listen alla y'all.. (1 Viewer)

Latex lizzie

Papercop are doin' thomas house this saturday playing the sister lazybird thingy "cocoon" I have no Idea how much it costs and I think it kicks off at about nine.I am great at givin' information out. just great. For those of you who haven't see us before it will be the last chance for a while as we are not oing any gigs until the single thingy is done.love yiz all.lizzie.

Capshool

Capsule is deadly, really good. I've been there a few times, and it seems to get a good crowd. The music is more electronic based than Lazybird, it's kinda heading towards Fakearms territory stylewise.
It's free (As far as I know) by the way.
:D

HUP!!!! HYAAAAA!! GIDDUP!!!! YAAAA!!!!

So as we were saying a few days ago...come to Thomas House upstairs on Saturday night for good times. It's better than the Woolpack, the Vic, the Surf Club, and the Rovers all rolled into one bar of soap (See? See what I was doing there?) and errm...

Yeah! And to see Latex Lizzie in him Papercop uniform an' t'ing.........

Attachments

• horrible.jpg
    horrible.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 264
Just gonna bump this up coz I luv yis.

There's nothing else on Saturday night inanyways buh (cept me ma's birthday celebrations, and hapi can look after her then cuz he luvs her so much) so nobody has an excuse not to go.

well, she is deadly, there's no denying. if i was a few years older, i'd give yer aul fella a run for his money... and that would end up making me your... scummy mate who copped of with your ma. sweeeeeeeet. :)

GeddUP them stairs before I plug you one.

Ah.....the tyranny of the blank reply field.

Cold out, ain't it?

(oooooooook. here we go...) Still, no matter how cold it is here, it's colder stil in the evil black hearts of Papercop, who by the way are plying their scurrilous trade in that greasy boil on the unwashed backside of humanity, the Thomas House. Upstairs, tomorrow night, Capsule club. Twisted, free, and starting early enough.

Here's the boys in typically lighthearted form.......

Attachments

• page-209-02.jpg
    page-209-02.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 170
What does one have to type into a search engine to find images like the one above? I tried: spank, spunk, Ballymaloe, childhood memories, spankity-spank, Bryan is a sick fuck, bottom love, papercop etc. but to no avail.

Should be a good, if unsettling night.

Originally posted by portrid
What does one have to type into a search engine to find images like the one above? I tried: spank, spunk, Ballymaloe, childhood memories, spankity-spank, Bryan is a sick fuck, bottom love, papercop etc. but to no avail.

Should be a good, if unsettling night.

.....secret! ha!

SO: I had a brilliant night. As a matter of interest, did anyone who lives here go?

Ah. Thank Christ. A post I can reply to.
No. No I didn't, Bryan.
I was here because I am always here.

Howya.

I had a great weekend, but it has come to this sad and lonesome pass......
Oh well.
I have to get freaky with the work for a while, but I shall return.

P.S. if'n you ain't too busy, Joss, thiss oughta cheer you up.
http://www.somethingawful.com/cliff/ihateyou/

......But Portrid is NOT, repeat NOT to look at this.
Scenes of a suggestive nature.

I'll save that for next weekend. Due to leave 10 minutes ago but next person hasn't turned up. *sigh*
Due at RTE at midday. So very tired.

You know, despite the mondayness and the tiredosity there is a distinct cut in my strut, a glide, if you will, in my stride, which nothing short of a serious bollocking from my boss (may yet happen) is going to get rid of. Saturday was class. :D

Good luck Joss.

Edit: P.S. Anybody get to the Project? Was it good?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back