Line 6 DL4 (1 Viewer)

Bonzaibob

I am selling my DL4 as i need the money and i haven't even begun to use it to it's full potential so....

Brand new from thomann its about 310? + 25 shipping..

I'm asking 250 AND i'll include the power adapter for free, which is usually about 30 euro i think.,.

It's in perfect condition, only had it 2 or so months, and i only really used it the first two weeks, i still have the box AND the batteries that came with it I haven't even plugged it in for about a month..

Perfect condition

tut tut tut!!

you told a dude on boards.ie that you already sold this on ebay. and even then you were selling it for €220 :rolleyes:

i'll give you €200 for it if your interested.

Ben Richards said:
tut tut tut!!

you told a dude on boards.ie that you already sold this on ebay. and even then you were selling it for €220 :rolleyes:

i'll give you €200 for it if your interested.

well i obviously posted this before i sold it on ebay you fucking moron:rolleyes: stick your 200 up your ma's hole and stop trolling on peoples threads.

Bonzaibob said:
well i obviously posted this before i sold it on ebay you fucking moron:rolleyes: stick your 200 up your ma's hole and stop trolling on peoples threads.

maybe i was "trolling" on peoples threads cause i was looking to buy a DL4 you fucking prick.
anyway why post an item for sale the same day as the auction for the item ends on ebay.
AND, you fucking asshole i was highlighting the fact that you dropped the price down on boards.ie to €220 while you posted up on thumped for €250 THE SAME DAY. do you not think people maybe look on other boards apart from just thumped or boards.ie

by the way

374863692_l.jpg

HA HA HA - oooh angsty in a kind of paparoach kind of way. i like it :rolleyes:

you still havent addressed the fact that your a fucking idiot for your multiple retarded attempts at trying to sell a guitar pedal.

is it still for sale???

i'll offer you €271 for it

airplanes-auction-j7f.jpg

well i think you are both saps for wanting a shitty delay modeler.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back