lindos are back! (1 Viewer)

Rachel666

packshot.jpg

yay! (sorry if they've been back ages, we don't get such luxuries in wicklow.) has anyone tried the new sausages yet? are they good?
linda maccarthy has outdone herself, fancy packaging and lots of vegan options. i'm rather excited:p

also, i discovered a half eaten pack of the sun dried tomato sausages from 2/3 years ago. bidding starts at 20 cent.

I really don't like those sausages - my brother recently turned veggie (thanks to listening to Crass, it appears) so the house is full of Linda's stuff. The only veggie sausage I've had and loved is the one that they do in Cornucopia....
Oh and Tesco bean burgers are yummy! Have also developed a falafal addiction and make my own quite a lot (the Whole Earth ones out of a packet ;) ) but don't deep fry them.

Any recommendations from the Linda M range? (not the pies, I can't stand pies)

i used to eat so many of those lindo's put now i fucking hate them, they actually repeat on me for about a day and a half if I eat them, her lasagne is shit too, she lapsed man (well died but still!) and fucking quorn kicked her ass. You ever actually go to the quorn website, I've thought of trying to buy a house right beside the factory and I'll be in veggie frozen food paradise, pity its in fucking luton or something

I really don't like those sausages - my brother recently turned veggie (thanks to listening to Crass, it appears) so the house is full of Linda's stuff. The only veggie sausage I've had and loved is the one that they do in Cornucopia....
Oh and Tesco bean burgers are yummy! Have also developed a falafal addiction and make my own quite a lot (the Whole Earth ones out of a packet ;) ) but don't deep fry them.

Any recommendations from the Linda M range? (not the pies, I can't stand pies)
lol @ janers sister

Wait, are they not doing the sun dried tomato ones anymore? Cause the regular ones aren't that great.

had the bean burgers today. they're rapid! except a bit small. chopped up in wraps with salsa, avacado, hummy, lettuce and fried onion. lazy food, i love it

Wait til you hear of my love for balsamic vinegar! :p
awwww stop. dip the avacados in it! mmm

Lidl have really cheap sun-dried tomatoes atm, 49cent down from 1.99.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back