Limp Wrist @ 1 in 12 Club, Bradford, UK (1 Viewer)

seditionA6finalback.jpg

So basically it all works out as hoped! Scumfest, Limp Wrist and Snotts all within 3 week-ends.

It gotta happen!

I've seen Active Minds a few times before. Great Band. Also watched the aftermath of the Omagh Bomb with them in Padraics gaff. Sad day, although their gig that night was great.
"that couch is screaming at us,, we cant stay here," was the quote when they saw the imatation leather sofa that was 100% plastic ,silly silly boys and shit music to boot,all of 20 people came to see them in mulligans ,20 too fuckin many!!!!!

Snotts was good alright last year. Chilling in the park was probably the best bit together with some of the bands and the veggie burgers on the sunday.

The sleeping arrangements, at least for me, were terrible though.

So Scumfest is 5-7th June
Criminal Damage also play London on the 5th (seperate gig)

Notts is 12th-14th - best UK punk fest of 2008 by a mile (crazy mosh) - Shitty Limits already confirmed for this year

Limp Wrist is:

June

16 Brighton
17 Nottingham
18 Bradford
19 London

See you at Scumgig 10th April Scooby.

Ha, fuckin class poster!

Notts last year nearly destroyed me outright and put me off drugs for a 6 whole months. Best bits were having a fight with dickhead hippies over a bird, the Cress and Oi Polloi shows and The Wankys with about 5 people watching. As for sleeping arrangements, they were pretty simple alright: take drugs and don't sleep.

We'd a massive party this weekend here, it were class. 2CB holocaust and the fuckin toilet exploded, flooding 2 floors of the house -great craic on 2CB!

Limp Wrist will be done by 10:30pm so that the workers can get back to Leeds for nice sleep - Surrender will probably play till 11:30 for the wreckers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back