Limp Wrist @ 1 in 12 Club, Bradford, UK (1 Viewer)

Not personally, for sure. Never met them myself but I'm sure they're delightful to know. Their lyrics and attitude as a band though, definitely. The only good thing I can think to say about them is they shared a split 7" with the mighty Urko.

I've seen Active Minds a few times before. Great Band. Also watched the aftermath of the Omagh Bomb with them in Padraics gaff. Sad day, although their gig that night was great.

I've seen Active Minds a few times before. Great Band. Also watched the aftermath of the Omagh Bomb with them in Padraics gaff. Sad day, although their gig that night was great.
Hope you weren't moshing at it or enjoying a bit of death metal in their sight. They might have wagged their fingers at you for that. Tut tut!

F.U.A.L/SLEDGEHAMMER[BELFAST] played a footie match against ACTIVE MINDS/INDIAN DREAM[SCARBOROUGH]in scarborough years ago.like to say we won but its that long ago i cant remember.jumpers for goalposts eeeeeh

F.U.A.L/SLEDGEHAMMER[BELFAST] played a footie match against ACTIVE MINDS/INDIAN DREAM[SCARBOROUGH]in scarborough years ago.like to say we won but its that long ago i cant remember.jumpers for goalposts eeeeeh

hey Crispo, was this about 1990? were you drumming with FUAL then? did you do the FUAL tour with Bradford duo HEADCORE - Brench & Wolfhead? (gtr & drums).
I was sifting through me cassette tape graveyard last night and found a live recording of FUAL from Lancaster georgian club (working mens club, cheap pints, sadly now empty & boarded up these last few years) that I helped Brench set up (he sorted the whole tour, I did the lancaster gig). just looked at tape again - lancaster date was 1/9/1990

hey Crispo, was this about 1990? were you drumming with FUAL then? did you do the FUAL tour with Bradford duo HEADCORE - Brench & Wolfhead? (gtr & drums).
I was sifting through me cassette tape graveyard last night and found a live recording of FUAL from Lancaster georgian club (working mens club, cheap pints, sadly now empty & boarded up these last few years) that I helped Brench set up (he sorted the whole tour, I did the lancaster gig). just looked at tape again - lancaster date was 1/9/1990
wasnt on that one .the tour we did was bradford scarborough whitby and middlesborough,think yer man from meantime records did some of the gigs that time, cus he helped to release the f.u.a.l. lp.id say it was 89 or early 90 cus i left them soon after.whats the tape like?

Ah man! If this, Snottingham and Scumfest are all on three consecutive week-ends, I am defo gonna do 2 weeks in England this time.

Fuckin right , scumfest then snotts then limpwrist. It'll be a great couple of weeks!!! All the bands confirmed for scumfest are amazing!!!
[SIZE=+2][/SIZE]
[SIZE=+2][/SIZE]
[SIZE=+2][/SIZE]
[SIZE=+2]SCUMFEST (proper) 2009[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+2]JUNE 5-7th 2009[/SIZE]
Confirmed bands so far:
APATIA (Poland)
INEPSY (Canada)
VISIONS OF WAR (Belgium)
KONTATTO (Italy)
+ lots of bands still awaiting final confirmation

there's also a pretty good fest on in brighton at the end of june with larm and lots of others.

Sounds good! Excited about inepsy and visions of war already... Gona try and find out if snotts is definately the week after scumfest. I can already imagine how much my insides are gona hate me after these 2 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back