Limp Wrist @ 1 in 12 Club, Bradford, UK (1 Viewer)

waterintobeer

Thursday 18th June @ 1 in 12 Club, Bradford

Limp Wrist
Active Minds
Valhalla Pacifists
+ 2 TBC

Oh Yes! Only Northern Gig!

whats the story with the limp wrist dates? numerous people offered to fly them here for one gig and no one even got a reply.

Ah lads, we could get a posse goin' over. Might be a chance of some sunshine too. Even if it is just Bradford.
Nooly, you should come. No more White Lightning for you though, k?

Ah lads, we could get a posse goin' over. Might be a chance of some sunshine too. Even if it is just Bradford.
Nooly, you should come. No more White Lightning for you though, k?

think I'll either go and see them at thrashfest or the one in twelve, they were amazing when I saw em in minneapolis, one of the most fun gigs ever. jesus Nooly last time I was in the 1 in 12 I checked out the spot where you had fallen, still dunno how you didnt fall back when you hit the ground and smack your head, would've defo been dead:eek:

think I'll either go and see them at thrashfest or the one in twelve, they were amazing when I saw em in minneapolis, one of the most fun gigs ever. jesus Nooly last time I was in the 1 in 12 I checked out the spot where you had fallen, still dunno how you didnt fall back when you hit the ground and smack your head, would've defo been dead:eek:

and walked around on a broken ankle for a few days.
i suppose the vodka numbed the pain.

Not personally, for sure. Never met them myself but I'm sure they're delightful to know. Their lyrics and attitude as a band though, definitely. The only good thing I can think to say about them is they shared a split 7" with the mighty Urko.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back