Liege Festival, who´s going there? (1 Viewer)

sc(A)nd(E)rs

Okey me and a few friends from la suede is going to the splendid festival down in liege. And who of my old and new irish friends are going there?

I just got back from the blast beat destroy your mind festival in leipzig, and fakk you its was really good...

And if you actually manage to crawl out of the dog shit infested streets of manky Liege here's who's playing, maybe...

SPEED PUNK METAL ET BIERES FEST

10th & 11th October ...gigs start tea-time... in La Zone and CPCR Venues.

Ekkaïa (Basque country, deadly) / Born Dead (USA) / Twisted System (localyokels) / Visions of War (they have some Discharge singles) / S.O.L.(Germany) / Bacchus Temple Addict (France) / The Dagda (shite)

Ryanair it to Charleroi yis shower of bastards.

Beware. I woke up after pissing myself listening to Glynn trying to convince Leslie to suck his smelly cock. Liege is also the only place where you can drink a glass of beer with a slice of lemon in it and not be called queer.

so when is liege? dunchee was making noises about sometime in october but couldn't provide any specific dates. because he's a spa.
being a student now an all, i can't just be leaving the country any old time. i have to take my edumacation seriously.

i'm not blind sweetheart, i just have an automatic censorship system that blanks out posts from assholes. turned it off to let that last one through, unfortunately, but all your other ones escaped me.

dsfgfggggggggggggggggg

i was going to go to liege but now i'm not, i will be going to copenhagen on the 23rd and then on to amsterdam until the 2nd of november, does anyone wanna come with me- the flights are 62 spudaroos

treelo said:
i'm not blind sweetheart, i just have an automatic censorship system that blanks out posts from assholes. turned it off to let that last one through, unfortunately, but all your other ones escaped me.

You just made that up.

"SPEED PUNK METAL ET BIERES FEST"...and how right they were...a true alcholocaust of a weekend if ever there was one...javla hell-bakfylla

We can re-live the adventure... humoungous pain-frites, selling our souls to Jupiler, watching Oly gurn till there's no tomorrow, listening to Derenzy stories of fighting the scum off with dustpans, witnessing the horror of Theresa and Lyncher's candit sex talk, checking ourselves for dogshit constantly... Oh the fun we had.

"Are ya comin' honey-bunney? You can fall asleep on me blow-job stylee again if ya like. That was nice" !cheezy ...as much as I'd love to, I can't, will come over and visit you at some stage baby...beware of scanders though, he'll act all mad and pretend that bhe wants to stick his fingers up your bum, before chickening out at the last minute..big swedish pussy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back