Liege Festival, who´s going there? (1 Viewer)

Ahhh shame Weird Sistah *sigh* How I warmly remember you sticking your fingers up your own arse and then into my mouth. Ah, those were the days.

As for Anders, I've had enough Svenska fingers up me arse to last me a lifetime, wha. Fondest fondles dear friend....come visit soon - 19c 5% 30ml beer and a shockingly big house.

Ps - The Dagda aren't playing - varfor inte?

myself and tob are bustin over the way on thurs. jaysus it's been a while james, i don't think i've seen you for about three years. should be fun but no tears, please.

There'll only be tears from me japs-eye for you dear Dunchee.

I've turned a few people on to the Knifed and one of them got a load of the 7" for his distro in Valencia. Misguided fools.

"The Dagda aren't playing - varfor inte?"

Så klart att min orkester är en gäng av jävla gammal gubbar, och föredra till sitt hemma och runke deras liv bort...

wierd sister said:
"The Dagda aren't playing - varfor inte?"

Så klart att min orkester är en gäng av jävla gammal gubbar, och föredra till sitt hemma och runke deras liv bort...
Translation:
I am a large runny poo who eats his own snifflets (it's a colloquialism).

Talking to Dunchee this morning... the stupid dreadlocked cunt left his passport in Kilkenny. The question is, will his mommy be able to find a courier before the 3pm flight? Only time will tell...

Cody I've sent a CD full of photos with Tob.

Sound there Mr. Leung... I really look forward to checking out the cd. Yeah - got the phonecall from Tob - jaysus, passport in KK! Hope Tob will be ok till I arrive tomorrow and he can talk the proper English again. Nicky rang me (!) and slagged off my 'euroaccent' - coming from a south eastener with a Derry accent I thought that was quite a larf. Booked flights for Xmas, jaysus, I'm shitting it!

Ei juusto, kiitos!

wierd sister said:

Satana! Helvetta! But I guess that's what to expect from javla gammal gubbar. Don't slag off runke the aul liv bort though - it's not actually that bad!

Especially on wet Wednesdays.

Re: Ei juusto, kiitos!

"Satana! Helvetta! But I guess that's what to expect from javla gammal gubbar. Don't slag off runke the aul liv bort though - it's not actually that bad!
Especially on wet Wednesdays."

Jag absolut mener inte att det är dålig, men dom går föga annat! Du kan prata bra svenske min liten pojke, varför det? är du svenske i säng också? Jävla snuskig knackerfucker! Har mycket ecstacy och tänker på mig!

Re: Ei juusto, kiitos!

"Translation:
I am a large runny poo who eats his own snifflets (it's a colloquialism)."

Tsk tsk, you've got your tenses all wrong and you failed to take notice of the inquisitive article, it was actually "I was a large runny poo, who would have liked to have eaten my own snifflets"...keep studying those Totalitär Lp's!

Lyncher my bolleven!

Jeg ar inte javla snuskig knackerfucker, og jeg ar inte svenska men finska i sangen! Jag prata bra svenske med dig, fordi vi ar de Nordiska-Irske brodere, min fine ven.

Mar geen ecstacy voor mij, ik been wel in het platteland van druiken mar ik wil het niet brauken!

Okey everyone that i was supposed to go with to liege was backing out in the last minute = No transportation for little scanders..
FUCK!

Keep up with your swedish lessons, i like it alot...grr...

Yo Anders, hu mar du? Det ar bra. I heard that Born/Dead and Consume were good, but after 16 beers I thought I should just sit down outside instead. Cunter Attack were great. The rest have all merged into a vague memory of 'd-beat crust'. Yawn. There were only half the amount of people as last year and the atmosphere wasn't great, so you were probably better off in Malmo. But how come you didn't go with Daniel from Kbh? Grynte says hej.

Keep eating those Mollevans falafel and it'll harden up the brain power to great effect. And your coronary arteries too.
Leung - I've looked at some of the photos - bleedin' rapi'! I was so excited about them in the internet cafe I told a friend that I had them. She came over for a look. Right when it came to the photo of Drnz chomping the strawberry love truncheon of some lucky punter.
Did said punter give him advice and say 'nah, yaa don't do it like dat, yaa do it like dis'?

Got it one jimbo. The funniest thing was him trying to convince us all that it was a perfectly reasonably sized penis, when all and sundry can see with their own eyes why he needs to stuff it in tissue paper during intimate moments to make up for the lack of width.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back