Liam Brady "set up" by RTE! (1 Viewer)

Really enjoyed the exchange between Dunphy and Brady after tonights Arsenal v Liverpool match. :p
You may not agree with RTE2's football pundits, you may not even like them but you must admit they are entertaining.

Yeah it was hilarious. Brady was clearly devastated and Dunphy was having a great laugh..

- "I wouldn't have come on the show"
- "ah come on Liam!"

he shouldn't have, he's hardly impartial. i know souey played for liverpool, but brady actually works for arsenal. they're his kids out there. brought it on himself. tough fuck.

very funny. I tuned in once the football ended (cos I hate football). They were treading water for ages then all hell broke loose. Priceless.

Something along the lines of:

"If I knew that was in the can I wouldn't have come on here tonight. I wouldn't have done the show"
"I was in the editing room for the clip. I was at the editing meeting. We decided to do it"
"Well I wasn't at that meeting"
"That's because you're off doing press conferences all day while we're attempting to analyse. That's our job"

he shouldn't have, he's hardly impartial. i know souey played for liverpool, but brady actually works for arsenal. they're his kids out there. brought it on himself. tough fuck.

Ye, I think it was a bad decision on his part to do the show last night.
From what I could gather in the discussion before the game he (Brady) wont be doing the show any more because it would create a conflict of interests now that hes involved with the FAI.
How his involvment with the FAI differes from that of Arsenal I dont know but that seem to be the state of play.

From what I could gather in the discussion before the game he (Brady) wont be doing the show any more because it would create a conflict of interests now that hes involved with the FAI.
How his involvment with the FAI differes from that of Arsenal I dont know but that seem to be the state of play.

He'll be there until the end of the season.

I think it's more to do with the fact that he does these matches as a nixer on top of his Arsenal job. He'll also be doing the Ireland thing as a nixer so won't have the time to do both.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back