Lemonheads (1 Viewer)

GARYXKNIFEDX

Solutions
Website
Visit site
I'm listening to the Car Button cloth cd as I bought it for 50c today,and it's way better than I remember. Eight songs in and I've recognised everything so far. Not amazing or anything,but I'll definitely play it again. Not sure I could stomach It's A Shame About Ray still,I never really thought it was great.

First three records are amazing though.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

The first NME I ever bought carried a news article about Evan making a dick of himself at Glastonbury. That's all I know about the Lemonheads.

I'm listening to the Car Button cloth cd as I bought it for 50c today,and it's way better than I remember. Eight songs in and I've recognised everything so far. Not amazing or anything,but I'll definitely play it again. Not sure I could stomach It's A Shame About Ray still,I never really thought it was great.

First three records are amazing though.
Great band! I don't listen to them for an age, and then as soon as I do I wonder why I didn't put them on sooner. Deadly stuff.

Yup... Ben Deily/Evan Dando dynamic was pretty special... lots of great material... They were definitely Husker Du understudies but they did it well... always find myself going back to these records... wasn't too impressed with Dando's self absorbed Gram Parsons fixation once it became his gig...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back