LEFTOVER CRACK (1 Viewer)

Politapill said:
You obviously dont get there humour. Amazing band altogether along with Choking Victim and Morning glory
i don't get their humour, the same way i don't get davina mccall's humour....because it's shite

haha. did anyone see the lobotomies in belfast. they're an amazin three piece unit but their bassist is born from the same sperm as fat mike ( exept he's not fat)
spittin image

quaidox said:
nope, my girlfriend absolutely despises them. she would tho, her fave singer is madonna :eek:

i'd take madge over the crack anyday. whens toxic putting her on?
get christy aguilera to open.

nofx rule.

nooly said:
i don't get their humour, the same way i don't get davina mccall's humour....because it's shite

Each to their own. I'm sure I hate alot your humour too. Lets reache a happy medium - if we were all the same it would be boring??? wha

NO NO NO, never agree to differ. leftover crack are great and that is a scientific fact, theres no room for personal opinion here. Anyway, i´ve seen them they were great.

ravishinrikrude said:
haha. did anyone see the lobotomies in belfast. they're an amazin three piece unit but their bassist is born from the same sperm as fat mike ( exept he's not fat)
spittin image

The Lobotomies bassist is the bloke who played guitar for the Dangerfields for the past couple of years. And yesh he looks like Fat Mike.

They're playing in Kilkenny on Friday 21st and all ages during the day in Carlow sat after that.

got a copy of their split with the cunts while in belfast sounds great its released on punkshit aswell and they got a healthy lookin tour lined up for themselves
they've got a myspace too

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back