Left Alone New Album! (1 Viewer)

Stantoclause

e89ce2f4c41cddbd261939b73c4534a4.jpg

This isnt released til tomorrow but i went into HMV yesterday just on the off chance and guess what, i found it sitting on the shelf, so, i bought it. Its fuckin fantastic, every song on its a cracker, theres not many albums ya can say that about these days but this kicks arse!!!

While I've yet to see Stanto actually hate a music track I still decided to google this band whom I've never heard of before.
http://www.myspace.com/leftalonepunx
Found this......
They have 2 tracks up....I noticed their pic had a guy with a mohawk, where as in the old days that would be a good signs but these days thats enough to get very suspicious....
Track 1 is 3 bottles of wine and it is more poppy than a factory of bubbles on their last legs...
Absolute pure shite, I'd rather listen to hip hop than this!
0/10
Track 2 is a bit er "harder" more of a ska pop Punk song, it only appears ok cos the previous song was so bad. 0 and a 1/2 for this out of 10.

And Ben I can now understand where u get ur username from! I too would feel guilty after rating this band!
It is so so so so so

great band.. they was supposed to play with voodoo glowskulls last year but was cancelled..shame.....

Lucky bastard Stanto!! I've been lookin forward to gettin this for weeks now. Can't wait to hear it, that sad story one on their myspace is some song!!
Is a deadly song alrite, it reminds me of something from LIFE WONT WAIT by Rancid, theres an amazing song on it called Porcelain, sounds like late bouncing souls stuff, How i spent my last summer vaction not The gold album which is a bit muck. Its well worth getting, you can download it free on this site: punkrockoi.blogspot.com

While I've yet to see Stanto actually hate a music track I still decided to google this band whom I've never heard of before.
http://www.myspace.com/leftalonepunx
Found this......
They have 2 tracks up....I noticed their pic had a guy with a mohawk, where as in the old days that would be a good signs but these days thats enough to get very suspicious....
Track 1 is 3 bottles of wine and it is more poppy than a factory of bubbles on their last legs...
Absolute pure shite, I'd rather listen to hip hop than this!
0/10
Track 2 is a bit er "harder" more of a ska pop Punk song, it only appears ok cos the previous song was so bad. 0 and a 1/2 for this out of 10.

And Ben I can now understand where u get ur username from! I too would feel guilty after rating this band!
It is so so so so so
Of course you wouldnt like these, they sound like Rancid so obviously their shit according to you.

Of course you wouldnt like these, they sound like Rancid so obviously their shit according to you.

they sound too much like Rancid.

theyre supporting Social D on a few of their forthcoming European tour dates.

i youtubed this band a while back and found this.
it's the worst thing i ever seen.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

check out the 'tattoos' album on their myspace pictures, there's 45 pictures of people who got left alone tattoos
mnnnhhh

I think their pretty good and that i hate emo song is just a piss take, it is a shit song. EMO DOES REEK OF SHIT BY THE WAY.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back