Leeds band / Ballroom of Romance (1 Viewer)

ratso

Website
Visit site
Hello!cheezy
This rather excellent band from Leeds called Deerpark have been invited to play the Ballroom of Romance on Friday July 30th. They are looking to play a gig in Dublin the following night (Sat 31st).Maybe someone knows some band who might like to have them on the bill that night.Anyone else playing that night who'd like to have them on the bill? You can listen to some audio files on their site http://www.deerpark.dsl.pipex.com
There are quite a few of them in the band and I think they'd like to make the most of their trip to Dublin by playing another gig that weekend.
ok, ta.

sophistafunk said:
Is that shit-hot drummer from Diesel V Steam/HiM in Deerpark?
neil turpin!
no, he's not in deerpark.
he was only in HiM for one album and one u.s. tour i think...
he is shit hot alright...
you should check out polaris, one of his other bands if you don't know them already...

and his other band BILGEPUMP should be over during the summer with LORDS!

shit i'm gonna be down at the GGI festival that weekend, bollow. anyway dont you think its a bit of a stupid idea to have them play twice in two nights in dublin? why not try for a saturday night in limerick?

ps in my ltd experience posting on t'internet asking for gigs never works, you gotta hassle people on the phone, or by email at least..

my head's in the clouds, for some reason i got may and july messed up. mongo jerry. anyhow, deadly, i'll get in touch with the 'park and try and arrange them another gig in ireland..

anyhow, deadly, i'll get in touch with the 'park and try and arrange them another gig in ireland..

Cool,that would be sound!
I just thought I'd put out a few antennae on their part, since they asked n' all.:)

ratso said:
Hello!cheezy
This rather excellent band from Leeds called Deerpark have been invited to play the Ballroom of Romance on Friday July 30th. They are looking to play a gig in Dublin the following night (Sat 31st).Maybe someone knows some band who might like to have them on the bill that night.Anyone else playing that night who'd like to have them on the bill? You can listen to some audio files on their site http://www.deerpark.dsl.pipex.com
There are quite a few of them in the band and I think they'd like to make the most of their trip to Dublin by playing another gig that weekend.
ok, ta.
Is this still happening?
If not, Why?

swingkid said:
Is this still happening?
If not, Why?

Deerpark couldn't get any more gigs in Ireland and the Ballroom couldn't cover the costs of getting the 8 of them over :(. If anyone else can get them other gigs I reckon they could be tempted back....

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back