leatherface in dublin when is it? (1 Viewer)

http://www.leatherface.biz/news/

June 19th in The Speakeasy in Dublin.

Fri 18th - Fibber Magees: Robinsons Bar, 38-42 Great Victoria Street, Belfast BT2 7BA
robinsonsbar.co.uk

somebody said somewhere else that those dates might be mixed up and they're playing Fibbers in Dublin and the Speakeasy in Belfast.

is that a mix up...speakeasy belfast /fibbers dublin...

edit...oh there is a fibbers in belfast wheres the speakeasy in dublin??

Possibly yeah, I edited my post to say that. Would certainly make more sense the other way round.

we are putting it on in conjunction with ed

but the curse of a well known belfast promotor making a bollocks of the whole thing is casting the gig in doubt.

pain in my hole with it

have another band set to play if leatherface decide that the driving is too much (ie they were told the dates were the otrher way round by A.N Other and are arriving into belfast port to play a dublin show, and leaving from dublin port after the belfast show)

we are putting it on in conjunction with ed

but the curse of a well known belfast promotor making a bollocks of the whole thing is casting the gig in doubt.

pain in my hole with it

have another band set to play if leatherface decide that the driving is too much (ie they were told the dates were the otrher way round by A.N Other and are arriving into belfast port to play a dublin show, and leaving from dublin port after the belfast show)

why not just switch the dates around then???

ah shit going to barcelona on the 18th was looking forward to frankie vs the wizard round 2, also a bunch of people have been asking me if this is happening i'd start advertising it now regardless of the possible mix ups leatherface could pull a massive crowd but not if nobody knows about the gig

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back