Lead Guitarist & Bass Guitarist Needed - LIMERICK (1 Viewer)

elscorcho

Hello hello!

Im starting up a group at the end of the summer with a view to a release in early 2009. Im 27 years old, currently in the states, moving back to Limbo in two weeks, lot of experience playing and a singing voice that has been compared to David Grohl, Bowie and joe cocker - i can sing anything (well you've got to sell your self on these forums!)

I was in band that released a single a couple of years ago that got national air play - ive also done some support to some big names as a solo singer song writer

Ive some recording of tracks which I can send on.

Im looking for creative, talented and dedicated musicians who have a lot of performance experience and maybe some songwriting

No time wasters

Influences: Pixies, Radiohead, Pumpkins, RHCP, Bowie, Arcade Fire, U2, Bell X1 - anything with a bit of soul, rock whatever

Cheers

ELSCHORCHO

hmmm, I've been looking for a band for ages as a lead guitarist, I've been in a punk/indie band as a front man/guitarist. basically i can play with a bit of soul(bluesy rock stuff), i'm specifically looking for a songwriting partnership and I'm moving to limerick at the end of summer

by the way.....

HEY TIM HOWZ IT GOIN!

scratch that last sentence, my assumptions were a bit wrong, i really thought you were someone i knew, to think of it i'm not even sure i even bothered to read this thread at all

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back