Lazybird this Sunday ? (1 Viewer)

foolscap said:
heh can you guys start fighting again because the mock sincerity in your mails is becoming annoying. It was kinda gearing up to be good until the 'you play bass and so do i and we will learn to love each other' shit started. So how about you hijackers of interest. FIGHT

..you are not welcome here colm. THere is only love here now.I'll get you that wooden spoon and maybe even give you back your c.d. if you go away and don't say anything embarrasing about me.

So come on metalpig get your arse in gear, your pies in hand and prepare for Neilios suggested improv fighting in the venue fireman recently described as 'an answer to the age long mystery of spontaneous combustion'.

Oh jesus why wont they fight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latex lizzie said:
..you are not welcome here colm. THere is only love here now.I'll get you that wooden spoon and maybe even give you back your c.d. if you go away and don't say anything embarrasing about me.

i have your gammorean guard mask.

Latex lizzie said:
....cool I'll need that for the bank job I'm planning. Colm have you not go some profit and loss sheets you should be dribbling over?
replace the work "bank" with "hand" and we are closer to the truth.!ninjaaaa

nEiLo said:
replace the work "bank" with "hand" and we are closer to the truth.!ninjaaaa

lizzie
in a gammorean guard mask
mangy white y-fronts not chnged in two weeks
legs akimbo
one sock hanging off
*shiver*

Latex lizzie said:
....cool I'll need that for the bank job I'm planning. Colm have you not go some profit and loss sheets you should be dribbling over?

I didnt realise you were scottish Lizzie. I nay go some profit and loss sheets to haranague meself wi.

But Lizzie if i did have access to those sheets Im sure my hair would have turned pubic and red at the sight of your momentous loan to buy Castle Greystoke to house your space donkey collection. I heard the Space Donkeys were thinking of setting up a B&B to help with the repayments. Vrai?

foolscap said:
I didnt realise you were scottish Lizzie. I nay go some profit and loss sheets to haranague meself wi.

But Lizzie if i did have access to those sheets Im sure my hair would have turned pubic and red at the sight of your momentous loan to buy Castle Greystoke to house your space donkey collection. I heard the Space Donkeys were thinking of setting up a B&B to help with the repayments. Vrai?

...oui! and it's spadonkey.

Latex lizzie said:
...oui! and it's spadonkey.

Anyone on for going nicknacking Sunday evening instead. I have to be in bed by ten but with the dark winter evenings we should be abel (not cain) to get a few in. Im spending the weekend shitting in brown paper bags to leave at peoples doors. I robbed me da's lighter so were all setup.

Neilio, why do you just blow out the flames on the bag, have a sneaky look left and right and then bring the bag inside, clutched under one arm?

You're odd Neilio. Odd like Pat Keeny being a transvestite.

foolscap said:
Anyone on for going nicknacking Sunday evening instead. I have to be in bed by ten but with the dark winter evenings we should be abel (not cain) to get a few in. Im spending the weekend shitting in brown paper bags to leave at peoples doors. I robbed me da's lighter so were all setup.

Neilio, why do you just blow out the flames on the bag, have a sneaky look left and right and then bring the bag inside, clutched under one arm?

You're odd Neilio. Odd like Pat Keeny being a transvestite.
it's good shit. that's why.

okay. we have been overwhelmed by the response to our plight.
we've had so many offers that we have to sit down work out how this will work.

we might have two performances on sunday.

watch this space.

Right we have the Tycho Brahe for sunday.

So if you other guys want to organise yourself into an elite improv force and play too, do so and let me know.

nEiLo said:
Right we have the Tycho Brahe for sunday.

So if you other guys want to organise yourself into an elite improv force and play too, do so and let me know.

this is a great coup for the lazyies. I guess we will reorganise for another time when you are stuck....I cant get a drummer innnanyways....and lord knows ya need the beat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back