Lazybird this Sunday ? (1 Viewer)

cyclotron

Since 2000
Due to various pullers-outers and post-Christmas demonology, we have no-one to play this Sunday at Lazybird...if there are any takers for this slot, then get in touch ! You could be a star ! Ta.

hag said:
see? you're a faker and you know it. you need a bitch slapping.

..whatever hag. Get out of the wrong side of bed this morning did we? and as for the bitch slapping it wouldn't be from a "please everyone love me" asswipe like you.carrry on this is good stuff.

jesus lizzy... what did i ever do to you? check it out, the words used to describe df most on this board are 'pretentious' and 'shite'. as of today, you're on my shit list. you're a bit of a sack like. wow, turns out andy was right! crimony!
Latex lizzie said:
..whatever hag. Get out of the wrong side of bed this morning did we? and as for the bitch slapping it wouldn't be from a "please everyone love me" asswipe like you.carrry on this is good stuff.

hag said:
jesus lizzy... what did i ever do to you? check it out, the words used to describe df most on this board are 'pretentious' and 'shite'. as of today, you're on my shit list. you're a bit of a sack like. wow, turns out andy was right! crimony!

..are you serious hag? jesus christ did I hit a bone or something? I post up saying I'd give a mate a dig out and you call me a fucking faker and who needs a bitch slapping whos shite and pretentious? and you ask me what did you ever do? I cant read your tone on voice on a p.c. mate. Tis is after all a public forum..people may take offence ya'know.

yo - leave me out of this. i don't think i've ever heard any of latexes bands.
bryans a good guy and a good drummer. thassall i know. lazybird was pretty nice the few times i've been - troum were killer. all youse guys just need to chill.
thread locked.
andrew

i take everything i said on this thread back. sincere apolagies to everyone. and there was me thinking it's friday. hey, have you checked out the new interpol record? that bryan fella is a crap drummer and an idiot. check it.

yo, this is a joke... my 'point' is that bryan would have known this was a joke. lizzie, you're very very argumentative, i haven't been on the receiving end of it before but now i know. peace out.
hag said:
that bryan fella is a crap drummer and an idiot. check it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back