Laughing in Queues (1 Viewer)

glen

Website
loftblinds.co.uk
Was standing in the queue for a sandwich at this deli type thing the other day. They had a blackboard on the back wall with a list of the sandwiches you could get. I noticed they had one called The Beefer which I found rather amusing. Started laughing out loud.

Heh, Beefer...

They also had one called The Stuffer but that didn't work so well.

I pissed myself laughing in a queue in some newsagents before cos the dude in front of me, in the gayest voice ever, says to the shopkeeper.....

“How much are your Wispa’s?”

Ha ha silly gaybo

this is an easy one. when i found myself laughing uncontrollably in the middle of stephens green shopping centre - i just took out my mobile phone and pretended to be on it. nobody got hurt.

i was in the queue of Londis in Rathmines. when I noticed that the display on the till read the word "cock"

giggles were had by all

inspector horse said:
in a queue in a deli in spar and they had a poster for new chocolate ice cream on the wall behind with a kids head covered in the ice cream, but it was chocolate and it looked as if he was starring in a scheize film...

Has anyone seen that poster for Buggsy Malone with the kid covered in jism. I laughed

theweeyin said:
My mate used to tell me off for laughing at thumped when I was in the staffroom. It embarrased her.

Bitch....

Thumped is banned on the computers in my school. I was asked to leave a retreat once for laughing and for making my friend laugh, but in all fairness the "one" was doing an earth dance while praising god in an English accent, and when I came back into the room, she had every one up doing the dance and muy friend still had tears running down her face with the laughter, needless to say I was soon asked to leave again. What do you teach so I can give out about it?

Roisin said:
What do you teach so I can give out about it?

Music. And really, I hear enough about it from the gremlins at school. "this is shit miss, I cant be bothered miss, uhhhh?! I wasn't hitting the keyboard/desk/michael with the drumstick, why can't I just go mental on the drum kit?".
And they're not even 16 yet.

*sigh* !bog

theweeyin said:
Music. And really, I hear enough about it from the gremlins at school. "this is shit miss, I cant be bothered miss, uhhhh?! I wasn't hitting the keyboard/desk/michael with the drumstick, why can't I just go mental on the drum kit?".
And they're not even 16 yet.

*sigh* !bog

Bet ya play the recorder like a pro. My friend lynne and I had to help first years with art on monday, I wont be going into teaching any way. One of them pinched me and then goes " I like to pinch people" and I didnt even know the girl so I told her to fuck off and half the class turns around. Then one of them asked me to cut the page in half and I asked her if she would do it her self as they were only doing this to annoy me, then they all started shouting at me "you have no friends" , while this was happening me another group were beating my friend up with rulers and she was calling them all gorrlias and then one went to cut her with a knife. The teacher was just gone to photocopy something, it was like trying to mind 1st class at a special school.

Roisin said:
Thumped is banned on the computers in my school. I was asked to leave a retreat once for laughing and for making my friend laugh, but in all fairness the "one" was doing an earth dance while praising god in an English accent, and when I came back into the room, she had every one up doing the dance and muy friend still had tears running down her face with the laughter, needless to say I was soon asked to leave again. What do you teach so I can give out about it?
hahaha I can't access thumped on my school computers on account of the internet being slow and it being the sticks.

today some of my year were doing a the school bank project as part of T.Y. and they had a special opening for it. Us, the first and second years were made sit like indians on the ground. They had got this boyband called Zoo to come down and play. Well jesus christ i've never laughed so hard. They played 3 songs, the first was a cover of alice coopers poison, the second was a token sappy song and the third was that famous def leppard song. All popped up to the max and had a boyband-break-it-down-dance parts. They all mimed. It was quite racy in some parts, they pelvic thrusted and revealed their abs/nipples. why i thought that was so inappropriate in a young ladies school like my own!
I kept looking around to see if anyone was having the 50 heart attacks of laughter I was having. But everyone was engrossed in them.
They were fucking woeful. I'd never seen a boyband before so I was unashamadly a little excited. But not as excited as some girls who you'd swear never seen a male before.
I was talking to some of the girls doing the project later and they said that they'd paid Zoo 40 euro to perform and they'd turned around to her and said "normally we play for 2500 euro".

inspector horse said:
ha ha yeh, who the fuck is designing these things, they have to know what they're doin and long may it continue

oh jesus my brother pointed that out to me in town t'other day.thats done with tongue firmly in cheek (swirling jism)
Its abalully dunsgusting, bakake bugsy,eughhhhh

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back