Laughing in Queues (1 Viewer)

trianglegrrrl said:
hahaha I can't access thumped on my school computers on account of the internet being slow and it being the sticks.

today some of my year were doing a the school bank project as part of T.Y. and they had a special opening for it. Us, the first and second years were made sit like indians on the ground. They had got this boyband called Zoo to come down and play. Well jesus christ i've never laughed so hard. They played 3 songs, the first was a cover of alice coopers poison, the second was a token sappy song and the third was that famous def leppard song. All popped up to the max and had a boyband-break-it-down-dance parts. They all mimed. It was quite racy in some parts, they pelvic thrusted and revealed their abs/nipples. why i thought that was so inappropriate in a young ladies school like my own!
I kept looking around to see if anyone was having the 50 heart attacks of laughter I was having. But everyone was engrossed in them.
They were fucking woeful. I'd never seen a boyband before so I was unashamadly a little excited. But not as excited as some girls who you'd swear never seen a male before.
I was talking to some of the girls doing the project later and they said that they'd paid Zoo 40 euro to perform and they'd turned around to her and said "normally we play for 2500 euro".

ah ha ha ha ha I remember these pricks Zoo, I was on a teaching placement in Scoil an Duinninigh where I went where I was a kid in Kinsealy . Id' junior Infants and these lads strut in with fake tan and fashionably rent jeans and puropsely wrinkled shirts, and leather jackets. They do a song and then hand round leaflet for their CD, trying to scam four year olds in getting their Mas to buy it. Then they wander into another teachers class to talk to the kids and one of the guys goes up (its third class theyre in) and starts doing simple maths problems that had been written up on the board. He gets FOUR of them wrong. Out of ten. And Im pretty sure it wasnt a joke either. They also had a fat speccy dude and a freckly ginge as their entourage.
Funniest day in the history of the world.

Zoo are deadly. shut up.

I'm dieing to come up with a pun about a queue of laughing, or laughing on cue. Its just not happening though.
Can anyone help?

"A friend of mine" was getting a sandwich made in a deli in Crok. He was getting a beef sandwich, he asked for mustard and the girl making the sandwich asked "would you like me to spread it around the beef?".

That's true. I think I told that one already.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back