• Watchers 0

pete

chronic procrastinator
Staff member
Since 1999
Solutions
Website
thumped.com
The latest version of vBulletin has just been installed. I've spent the last 3 hours fiddling with settings but i'm sure i've missed some stuff.

Let me know if you spot anything odd.

how's it looking in non-internet explorer / non-windows browsers then?

It looks fine in Safari on MacOSx. Not as compact as the last version though, lots for scrolling and looking around. Having a horizontal avatar section is a bit weird/stupid.

Anthony said:
It looks fine in Safari on MacOSx. Not as compact as the last version though, lots for scrolling and looking around. Having a horizontal avatar section is a bit weird/stupid.
Good stuff. I'll do a option so you can switch back to the old vertical user info style too...

Anthony said:
Oh, the poster's name is H U G E !
yeah i spose it is.... i'm using 1280x1024 here so sometimes it's kinda hard to tell

i'm thinking of reducing the size of all the avatars too...

pete said:
as far as i know this is a Mozilla bug
hmm almost right

Last post details on the forumhome appear to overflow across the thread totals / replies column
This is a known issue with the Gecko float component and we will rectify as soon as possible.

pete said:
Good stuff. I'll do a option so you can switch back to the old vertical user info style too...
You can now pick a Vertical style from the 'Quick Style Chooser' menu down the bottom of the page.

You can set it as your default in the User Control Panel

i've set the old vertical style as the default, but you can switch to the new horizontal one with the style menu down the bottom of the page

posted on the main board fine this morning but seem unable to post in the 'smallish ads' section.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back