Latest addictive profile website (1 Viewer)

Hey, I'm a married man too
FWIW here's my profile:

The Loverboy
Random Gentle Love Master (RGLMm)

Well-liked. Well-established. You are The Loverboy. Loverboys thrive in committed, steady relationships--as opposed to, say, Playboys, who want sex without too much attachment.

You've had many relationships and nearly all of them have been successful. You're a nice guy, you know the ropes, and even if you can be a little hasty with decisions, most girls think of you as a total catch. Your hastiness comes off as spontaneity most of the time anyhow, making you especially popular in your circle of friends, too.

You know not to make the typical Loverboy mistake of choosing someone who appreciates your good humor and popularity, but who offers nothing in return. You belong with someone outgoing, independent, and creative. Otherwise, you'll get bored. And then instead of surprising her with flowers or a practical joke, you'll surprise her by leaving.

egg_ said:
Hey, I'm a married man too
FWIW here's my profile:

The Loverboy
Random Gentle Love Master (RGLMm)

Well-liked. Well-established. You are The Loverboy. Loverboys thrive in committed, steady relationships--as opposed to, say, Playboys, who want sex without too much attachment.

You've had many relationships and nearly all of them have been successful. You're a nice guy, you know the ropes, and even if you can be a little hasty with decisions, most girls think of you as a total catch. Your hastiness comes off as spontaneity most of the time anyhow, making you especially popular in your circle of friends, too.

You know not to make the typical Loverboy mistake of choosing someone who appreciates your good humor and popularity, but who offers nothing in return. You belong with someone outgoing, independent, and creative. Otherwise, you'll get bored. And then instead of surprising her with flowers or a practical joke, you'll surprise her by leaving.
ha, me too. such lies.

awh come on:

"Every question delicately modifies a sophisticated multidimensional measure of your personality. Would you rather get caught masturbating by your mother or father?"

"Shit, rejected again. You are The Last Man on Earth.

Sorry, but most women would rather see the human species wither to an end--and therefore deny the most fundamental instinct that living creatures have--than sleep with you. "

thats not very nice :(

i preferred the geek test

everyone that i've been matched up to has a head like a bag of smashed crabs!

or else starts there profile with 'everyone says i'm a bit mad!!'
chortle ie.. fuck you!

I managed to get matched to someone i hate a whole lot
Also someone in my class who i don't know thankfully, a girl i've not seen in about 5 years, somoene who seems to be the girl version of me, and liadain

Pretty Proud of my results there.

The Manchild (Random Brutal Love Dreamer)
But we'd like you to consider not using OkCupid. You can be unthinking and hurtful, and we think you LIKE seeing bad things happen. You've had a moderate number of relationships, but broken a disproportionate number of hearts. In total, you mean well, but don't really have it together

My highest local match is with someone from ennis :( and the next highest is some sort of ninja dude. mother of god.
the league tables!
ed - 80%
thrillho - 77%
nooly - 77%
george mcfly - 73%
ook - 73%
the strange guy - 72%
eoinOT - 70%
hag - 67%
edited to add: alan remorse - 59%

interesting....

mBad_Dudes_Vs._Dragon_Ninja.jpg

vBad_Dudes_Vs._Dragon_Ninja.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back