Last orders at the parlour. (1 Viewer)

Corey

Well den. Far be it from me to be sashaying round the place making grandiose proclamations; but how is it that just as soon as a good thing gets going in some wee rundown little bar you frequent; the owner goes and sells the pretty little bitch? Stags Heed sold and bought by one Louis Mulcahey, 'bar entreprenewuerer', or 'Dark overlord of dublins social degredation'; depending on the size of that chip on yer shoulder, for 5.8 million eurons. Last i heard; and i do hear last things is that the little beauty of a bar upstairs that looks like yer grannys sitting room is going bye byes. Shame. But it happens. Cant say i'll miss that stringy little fucker of a barman, but all the same t'was a deadly kip.

0,,2004201140,00.jpg

Well hello, Dirty Den here. It sure was fun but ya know, they can take our flat beer and out of date salty provisions but they cant take our compliments.
As the fella says, one eye is stronger than the other.

We've had some high and lows. Unfortunately the good times led to black outs. so...

Say hello to Sean 'Doctor' Millar and say hello to a man who redefined the term 'residency' to 'a 4 week sonic sentence'. Put fallujah and ruby sessions together and...
sean01.jpg

'Wake up Sean, your Best Of is selling like microwaved flans.'

Lefty Frizzell said:
0,,2004201140,00.jpg

Well hello, Dirty Den here. It sure was fun but ya know, they can take our flat beer and out of date salty provisions but they cant take our compliments.
As the fella says, one eye is stronger than the other.

We've had some high and lows. Unfortunately the good times led to black outs. so...

Say hello to Sean 'Doctor' Millar and say hello to a man who redefined the term 'residency' to 'a 4 week sonic sentence'. Put fallujah and ruby sessions together and...
sean01.jpg

'Wake up Sean, your Best Of is selling like microwaved flans.'

That Fucking Man.
swear to jayzuz........

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back