last minute family holiday (1 Viewer)

say i wanted to book a holiday and go in the next week or two? not sure where to go or how to go about it. vague i know, help
saw what looked like a good last minute florida deal in the window of the travel agent there last week - 2 adults 2 kids 2 weeks for 2.5 grand

so yeah - check travel agents' windows for last minute deals.

saw what looked like a good last minute florida deal in the window of the travel agent there last week - 2 adults 2 kids 2 weeks for 2.5 grand

so yeah - check travel agents' windows for last minute deals.

I'm way too tight for 2.5K at the moment, just had a gansai load of home improvements done. really just want to be away.

we went on a budget travel holiday to crete a few years back. we had an ok time cos we kept to ourselves and always left the resort to eat and drink etc.
being surrounded by irish people isn't really my idea of a holiday though, and apart from the pool it didn't look like there was a lot kids entertainment.

what about getting flights to somewhere like faro in portugal, and renting an apartment in a seaside town? i remember doing that when we were kids and having a ball

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back