last meal and tune. (1 Viewer)

I find the whole 'last meal' aspect of capital punishment so inexplicably disturbing that I can't even play the game for fun. Not that one wouldn't be disturbed by the thought of someone consciously eating for the last time, but it just haunts me something terrible.

There was a series in the Guardian weekend with photos of last meals of death row inmates, and I couldn't look. There was a theme of childlike indulgence (meals consisting entirely of sweets and junk, etc, all the things you were never 'allowed' to call a meal when you were a kid) to the choices of foods that felt like a punch in the stomach. Is that what happens when you know you're going to get the axe?

that said, gnocchi with pesto and a cannoli, for sure. Maybe some candied sweet potatoes on the side.

Song? Dunno. Something like 'Don't Worry, be Happy', or something else that I hate so much it makes me lose my will to live. Be half-dead by the time they hit the switch -- talk abotu getting one over on the executioner!

error type 11 said:
A youhurt with a load of dope in it and Sleep - Jerusalem on the stereo, going out to that seems ok to me .|..|

Dude,
don'tcha mean Sleep - Dopesmoker?

bah to this. something italian with olives, basil, sundried tomatos and miscellaneous seafood. all fresh. and the last song off american don. and a decent blowjob (desert).

hmmm.......

Entrée
tomato & mozarella drizzled in some basil pesto (CaféBarDeli has this, amazing!)

Main Course
Calzone with Ham & Capers and a side salad with some good dressing. Spicy pizza oil aswell.

Dessert
Tiramisu

Well, that's the ideal last meal if i'm feeling like some Italian.

Last song, jeez that's difficult. pop, electronic, hardcore, heavy, weird? i dunno.

mangler said:
Na, I think he means Jerusalem.
52 minutes - that's some last song!

Dopesmoker. 63 minutes. Wringing the last out of this life. Way to go.

FancyGoods said:
10 hotdogs in a baguette and a bottle of ketchup.

I don't see any reason to change.
screw my meal, fancy's looks much better.

make sure you have a bottle of some American mustard too.

Last meal: A combination of chicken caesar salad, chips with coleslaw, spaghetti bolognese, pepper steak from Tante Zoes and a Creme Egg. Fuck it, I can lose the weight doing push ups in hell.

Last song: Something shite by Boyzone or their ilk so I wouldn't feel so bad about being executed.

Salmon and prawn kovalom style, 3 onion bhajis, Peshwari naan, poppadums, various chutney. Followed by a wide variety of Ben & Jerry's ice-cream and a bottle of Baileys. Gimme Shelter by the Stones, flick the switch at the 'Raaaaaaaape, muuuuuuurder, it's just a shot away' bit.

Catwoman said:
Salmon and prawn kovalom style, 3 onion bhajis, Peshwari naan, poppadums, various chutney. Followed by a wide variety of Ben & Jerry's ice-cream and a bottle of Baileys. Gimme Shelter by the Stones, flick the switch at the 'Raaaaaaaape, muuuuuuurder, it's just a shot away' bit.
sinead?

hmm
return the gift by gang o 4
and
roasty chicken stuffed with rosemary, lemons and limes, streakies on top, sage, egg & lemon stuffing and special roasties.

Though I doubt I'd feel much like eating

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back