Last Chance to get Doc Martens from Vegetarian Shoes! (10 Viewers)

the best veggie sausage hands down is the Vegi Deli Sage And Marjoram Sausages. you can eat em cold from the pack

http://www.fastfude.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=10824&highlight=

Mac the soundman and Chris Slomatics and myself are all fans. I don't think you can get them in the south, though I may be wrong.

I just ordered a pair of veggie steel toecap boots last week for work. they are amazing and will last for a decade the guy on the phone tells me.

they released it in the amerikay. it flopped and was discontinued. didn't get good reviews at all at all.

In the US most of those chain fast food places serve 'Garden Burger'*. (You can go to Dennys anytime day or night and get one, fully vegan, nice).

And Jill the Veggie Shoe shop or atleast the shop that sold veggie shoes along with all those hippie biscuit shoes (birkenstocks) was across from Blazing salads in the george's st arcade building on the other side of the arcade entrance. (Drury st. Fade st. side of the entrance).

* I had a friend who told me that she once heard that in the garden burger factory they put the burger through a metal detector and if the metal content was too much they weren't able to sell them. This then lead to a rather unfortunate case of all the dumpster diving punks who lived in the general area ending up very sick. (Oh and this was way before crimethinc, I think have health inspectors to stop such unfortunate events happening again)

they released it in the amerikay. it flopped and was discontinued. didn't get good reviews at all at all.

blues.. so where in dublin does good veggie burgers? eddie rockets used to do awesoem ones, but now they aint so good. rick is kinda ok.. bit too dry. any where else? and do burdocks really sell veggie batter sausage?

Jilllllll I haven't looked at that sosmix stuff since Linda came on the scene. It never even occurred to me. Thanks for the heads up!

My 'Best Sausage in Memory Award' goes to cornucopia's. Spectacular.

Timmmeaugh- yet to find a veggie burger that doesn't taste like crap/meat/fish in this town. I just don't bother with drunk take aways anymore. I've learned to make em myself but.

Sorry, shoes....

Jilllllll I haven't looked at that sosmix stuff since Linda came on the scene. It never even occurred to me. Thanks for the heads up!

My 'Best Sausage in Memory Award' goes to cornucopia's. Spectacular.

Timmmeaugh- yet to find a veggie burger that doesn't taste like crap/meat/fish in this town. I just don't bother with drunk take aways anymore. I've learned to make em myself but.

Sorry, shoes....

sosmix is the fuckin king. those cornacopia ones are sosmix. Its awesome for making dumplings for pasta. vege buger mix (the one in the shiny packet) is fuckin great fro shepards pie. both are real cheap in down to earth

one is heavy boots.
one is runners.
one is everyday boots.

plus two of those were at good discount prices. last remaining type dealie.
and i liked them.

but how do you mean professionally interested?

also BUZZO
the cornucopia ones are awesome yes yes, but after living with natalia bringing them home from time to time i realised... it's the sesame seeds that make them delicious.
they just use sosmix and roll them in sesame seeds!
E-Z P-Z!

everythings heaven with that guy....

rcurb_enthusiasm.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back