Large Mound Launch this Wednesday! (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter hugh
  • Start date
  • Replies 36
  • Views 2K
  • Watchers 3

hugh

Contributor
Since 2000
Solutions
Hey,

For those of you that don't know yet we are launching our new album this Wednesday in Whelans. Its called Go Forth and Amplify and was described in the Examiner over the weekend as a "tender and poignant manifestation of the metal dream" which I thought was pretty cool. We've also got Waiting Room and Easpa Measpa and we'll be playing loads and loads of songs including some we never play live and newey ones no-one's heard before. Gig will also feature probably the last appearance of rock monster James Lillis.

And if you're going to the Shels game you can still make it to Whelans after final whistle in time for the Mound ....and oh yeah it's €7 quid in ....

http://www.groov.ie/largemound

I was gonna post up the press release so you can all see the bullshit we make up for those things but maybe not ....

Album is fucking class, but then again I would say that. Doesn't mean it's not true. Even better than the first one. I'll be legging it to Whelans after Lansdowne. Wish it were on later so's I could see supports. Not seen Easpa Measa before and I loves Waiting Room. They were fucking ace at Oxegen.

Bing said:
Whats up with James? Where's he goin?
b
Ah he's not goin anywhere .... he's letting the rock take a backseat for a while ......

bum tit tit,
bum tit tit,
bum tit tit,
(EVERYBODY!)
bum......

old said:
I'll be legging it to Whelans after Lansdowne. Wish it were on later so's I could see supports. Not seen Easpa Measa before and I loves Waiting Room. They were fucking ace at Oxegen.
Hey maybe we should do some sort of deal for people who turn up from Landsdowne like if Shels win they get in for free whereas if Departivo win they pay double ..... any takers?

I'm only a recent convert, but the mound were great last night, and the first few songs I managed to listen to on the new record were pretty amazing too.

yeah that was great fun
i think mackey needs to start calling for circle pits more and maybe shout "WAR DANCE!" before the mosh part in 'indians'
album cover looks amazing - pickin it up soon.

come here anthony. I'm sitting in work listening to the album, wearing the t-shirt and hung over 2 fuck... Great night..

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back