LAPTOP? NERDS? (1 Viewer)

spuded

Website
www.geocities.com
hey i need help here (im looking mainly in ur direction oly smartarse), basically i wanna get a pretty standard second hand laptop, ive been buzzin round a few internet sites and found one place in firhouse called 'no waffle computers' who have a load of laptops pretty cheap. just wondering if someone could tell me what sort of shit i need on that baby. All i really need is something with a pretty good word processor and a bit of memory, oh yeah and something that allows me to log online when im back in my parents gaff as that is the only 'quality ed time' i get with the ladies of suicidegirls.

any helpers, looking for soemthing less than 500 yo's, any help?

you should talk to matt, guy with longish hair from greystones, he is a cpu nerd. he builds cpu's for a living. he made wogger a pc for 200 euro. i was askin him about a laptop the other day and he said for a word processer basic programm one it'd be around 300-400 yo yos.

spuded said:
All i really need is something with a pretty good word processor and a bit of memory, oh yeah and something that allows me to log online when im back in my parents gaff as that is the only 'quality ed time' i get with the ladies of suicidegirls.

If that is all you want the machine for, and you are talking about just logging on forums and checking email, rather than going flash plug-in insane, then a 486 would probably be sufficient. Less is more.

hey, thanks all, i think i might head to the good lads at waffle computers soon. I really dont need a flashy laptop, cause its mainly to do zine stuff/zine trade website etc so i'll only be logging the thing online once or twice a month as i use the office computer in work for all this net stuff usually.

also oly, punk hardman image, aww sweetie with that smile it really wouldn't suit ya! cutie! In another couple of months i'll literally have the hardest jaw in the scene (long story, dentists, teeth, blah!) then we'll see, also when i get my contacts and all i wont have to be worried bout getting a) a smack in the mouth or b) a smack on the glasses, macho hardcore here i come! yay!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back