Land Lovers, Night on Earth, Big Monster Love play at Whelan's on Saturday, 8/11 (1 Viewer)

what are the times that each of the participating acts in this unique event will take to the stage and perform songs for those in the audience who have turned up to attend this?

Edit: do you realise this is on 8/11. Thats almost 9/11. Coincidence?

what are the times that each of the participating acts in this unique event will take to the stage and perform songs for those in the audience who have turned up to attend this?

Edit: do you realise this is on 8/11. Thats almost 9/11. Coincidence?

Land Lovers: 5 PM
Big Monster Love: 12:24 AM
Pantone 247: 12:25 AM

its all about the whip-hand these days.
ehh whip-hand, thought there'd be some objections to that kind of tomfoolery (<-my word of the day).

woohoo mooda for moderns!!!! i'll be happy with rations, in return I promise to clap really really really loud, or not at all, whichever is your preference.

ehh whip-hand, thought there'd be some objections to that kind of tomfoolery (<-my word of the day).

woohoo mooda for moderns!!!! i'll be happy with rations, in return I promise to clap really really really loud, or not at all, whichever is your preference.

1 clap = 1 tomfoolery token, rita. Just bear it in mind.
I'm not sure my system is the best way forward, but at least it's something.

whoo hoooa hooa (evil laugh, possibly accompanied by a burns type hand gesture), i'm gonna milk the system!

im pretty sure i'll be there, or i wont . . .dont know which yet.

I'm tempted to have it an all keyboard affair, which I've only done the onest before. It might be a bit shit though so apologies in advance. synth dirges, check!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back