Lana del Rey (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter egg_
  • Start date
  • Replies 355
  • Views 40K
  • Watchers 8
yeah the're just a bunch of innauthentic idiots......:)

That Yow guy was in an unsuccessful boy-band before he got signed to Touch&Go. They spent five years creating that whole scuzz-rock get-your-cock-out persona for him and coming up with the riff for Mouthbreather

Oh, and speaking of his cock, that was definitely surgically altered too.

You're all free to criticise Lana, and I'm free to criticise some of the comments you made, which seemed cheap to me,
If it's "sexist" or not you should judge it and the person addressed. I'm not posting again here, we can chat on some gig about it.

[video=youtube_share;Juozfp5edjw]http://youtu.be/Juozfp5edjw[/video]

Perhaps the weirdest thing about Copa Del Rey is how petrified, awkward and un-charismatic she seems on stage. She seems at home behind a camera, acting the character but in this video and in the Jools Holland one its like she doesn't know what to do with all the attention she worked so hard to get.

Really not that into any of the other songs I've heard so far, Video Games seems a bit of a one-off so far.

You're all free to criticise Lana, and I'm free to criticise some of the comments you made, which seemed cheap to me,
If it's "sexist" or not you should judge it and the person addressed. I'm not posting again here, we can chat on some gig about it.

I'm gonna be at this gig - you should come down, mostly because i need to talk about saxophones to people though.

[video=youtube_share;Juozfp5edjw]http://youtu.be/Juozfp5edjw[/video]

Perhaps the weirdest thing about Copa Del Rey is how petrified, awkward and un-charismatic she seems on stage. She seems at home behind a camera, acting the character but in this video and in the Jools Holland one its like she doesn't know what to do with all the attention she worked so hard to get.

Really not that into any of the other songs I've heard so far, Video Games seems a bit of a one-off so far.

'Born To Die' eh Lana? Sounds like you were born to be an awkward karaoke singer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back