LaLa! (1 Viewer)

Janer

Website
www.youtube.com
As promised :p

Complan who were very good and esp the enthusiasm of Cormac who is like the Roadrunner on speed (as usual)

These are the legs that gives Cormack so much spring and energy .|..|

I didn't take any pictures of the next band The Skies Collide as they are nothing remotely what I like.

Last band where The boy you hit is dead and gotta say these were far better then I thought, I was told I have seen them a few times b4 but I didn't remember.
The music just seemed to drive on the brain into a crescendo, bit like a drugs rave tbh
Ken's drumming was fucking awsome, for someone so skinny to have that much energy is crazy :D

Random crowd picture

Very good gig and look forward to next weeks thursday nights gig in the same
venue

On a footnote Cormack stayed in my gaff and did indeed live up to his boasting of being the Punk pes5 champ, he beat me best of 5 3-0:eek:
scores were 3-2,2-0 and 1-0 all for him, my excuse was I was bit drunk and he is a sober straight edged fucker ;]

Complan (minus Cormac!) don't look half as crusty as when we played with them, they all look quite respectable in those pics! Also fuck PE3, I've been practising my ass off and demand a re-match when we return!

Looks like a corker alright, can't wait for complan on the 23rd.
and janer, fair fucks. you always put a good effort into post gig analysis.|..|

If I wasn't so lazy and better educated it would be far better, also I would liek to use a proper camera but too lazy to carry one.
Wish they would bring out a phone with 5mp lol, the Sony I use is 2mp.

That was a great gig. All of the bands impressed, and complan were wicked! I danced my ass off. Nice one GZ!

JANER said:
Which one were you, u should have said Hi or wore a badge with your name on it :)

bernheim1.jpg

Eoddy Gorilla said:
Haha, I think I was standing pretty much beside ya for a good while there.
I think I had a Misfits t-shirt on..? Dunno.
I remember someone wearing a Misfits t-shirt but not teh face, unless you had blondish hair?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back