LaLa! (1 Viewer)

janerx.jpg

lol, thats a proper fishermans hat I bought in that fishing shop in Temple Bar €15 :eek:
It was to replace the combat hat that looked like a fishermans hat that I lost in Belfast :p

JANER said:
lol, thats a proper fishermans hat I bought in that fishing shop in Temple Bar €15 :eek:
It was to replace the combat hat that looked like a fishermans hat that I lost in Belfast :p
what were you fishing for? punk points?

ooo.. get me!

that wasn't just a random muppets picture by the way, janer actually does remind me strongly of gonzo for some reason. i was trying to stick the gonzo/fishing hat head onto a shirtless-at-a-gig janer body but then i realised i was wasting a stupid amount of time doing stupid shit and went back to my palaeomagnetism notes...

nooly said:
that wasn't just a random muppets picture by the way, janer actually does remind me strongly of gonzo for some reason. i was trying to stick the gonzo/fishing hat head onto a shirtless-at-a-gig janer body but then i realised i was wasting a stupid amount of time doing stupid shit and went back to my palaeomagnetism notes...
Thusly?
rt400z.jpg

JANER said:
If I wasn't so lazy and better educated it would be far better, also I would liek to use a proper camera but too lazy to carry one.
Wish they would bring out a phone with 5mp lol, the Sony I use is 2mp.

im gonna continue pushing for gig podcasts, and then you wont have to!
hehe:rolleyes:

How things change in such a few years, you kids are all younger looking and my belly was so much smaller :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back