LaLa! (1 Viewer)

janerx.jpg

lol, thats a proper fishermans hat I bought in that fishing shop in Temple Bar €15 :eek:
It was to replace the combat hat that looked like a fishermans hat that I lost in Belfast :p

JANER said:
lol, thats a proper fishermans hat I bought in that fishing shop in Temple Bar €15 :eek:
It was to replace the combat hat that looked like a fishermans hat that I lost in Belfast :p
what were you fishing for? punk points?

ooo.. get me!

that wasn't just a random muppets picture by the way, janer actually does remind me strongly of gonzo for some reason. i was trying to stick the gonzo/fishing hat head onto a shirtless-at-a-gig janer body but then i realised i was wasting a stupid amount of time doing stupid shit and went back to my palaeomagnetism notes...

nooly said:
that wasn't just a random muppets picture by the way, janer actually does remind me strongly of gonzo for some reason. i was trying to stick the gonzo/fishing hat head onto a shirtless-at-a-gig janer body but then i realised i was wasting a stupid amount of time doing stupid shit and went back to my palaeomagnetism notes...
Thusly?
rt400z.jpg

JANER said:
If I wasn't so lazy and better educated it would be far better, also I would liek to use a proper camera but too lazy to carry one.
Wish they would bring out a phone with 5mp lol, the Sony I use is 2mp.

im gonna continue pushing for gig podcasts, and then you wont have to!
hehe:rolleyes:

How things change in such a few years, you kids are all younger looking and my belly was so much smaller :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back