Ladyfest Thank You Event, 28th April, Boh's (1 Viewer)

krystal

Since 2000
Ladyfest is Dead! Long Live Ladyfest!

The organisers of Ladyfest Dublin 2004 are throwing a free party to say 'Thanks!' to everyone who supported the festival last year by coming to the fundraisers, helping out with organising, or just by coming along to enjoy the weekend.

It will take place on Thursday 28th April from 9pm til closing in the Long Bar in Dalymount Park. There's no cover charge!

On the night, Fiona, Kirstie, Liadain (Serpents), Natalia (Red Ink Books) will be DJing, and there'll be some food and snacks available for hungry folks.

There'll also be a free raffle for vouchers for Road Records, Red Ink Books/Murder City Records, and Cornucopia.

Information will available about the various projects that have sprung out of Ladyfest Dublin 2004, including:

- Anarchafeminist Magazine

- Ladyfest Documentary

- Zine Fund

- Film Night

- Book Arts Event

- Knitting Circle

- Hive Mind Promoters

this is a wild guess, but maybe

everyone who supported the festival last year by coming to the fundraisers, helping out with organising, or just by coming along to enjoy the weekend.

Cormcolash said:
Haha that would be sweet!
You will be DJing on the last night of my youth.
eh? i got a text from tom the other day saying 'you'll be djing on the last night of my youth"... i'm rather confused now.

come along on the 28th and the ladies in question will have information available about it.

rowena. said:
Anarchafeminist Magazine sounds interesting, what's the story with that?

yep, you could well get an answer here too, at least one lady who posts on here is involved, so check back.

I'm not involved with it myself so I can't be of any more help. I do know it's going to be taking a different approach than other feminist magazines but any more than that I don't know, and I don't want to speculate in case that speculation is completely arse-ways!

rowena. said:
won't be around but i'm sure i'll hear word of it eventually!

Youze Guyz, this is this week. In fact it's in two days time. Get them dancin' shoes polished.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back