Ladyfest complaints (1 Viewer)

bohs punks

Website
Visit site
well i just have to say i wasnt happy at all about

..........nah only messin, watch those thread viewing figures rise though. Anyway I for one had a great time yesterday, there was a very friendly vibe, good to see children running around the place and to be honest i haven't seen so many women dancing at the front in a while- tis usually very male dominated at the front so that was interesting - and of course la fraction rocked.

twas good.

Hows it going there lads? Good to hear the l/fest went off well. Dunchee, get yer ass over the water again and come play with the big boys. Later B.

bohs punks said:
to be honest i haven't seen so many women dancing at the front in a while- tis usually very male dominated at the front so that was interesting - and of course la fraction rocked.

It must be all that macho head nodding up the front, or maybe they were intimidated by byrnos. :)

Well done to all involved.

kick ass gig....la fraction were the job.......tres bien...
really glad i went.........

i thought the atmosphere yesterday was amazing... best thing about the day by far.

pity about supercop and his one man crackdown on the serious crime of standing in the street outside the venue.

Thanks to everyone who came out!

I had the best weekend of my life, and that is no exaggeration, so my undying gratitude to everyone who helped make that possible (and by this I mean, everyone who came to help out, or to share in our fun in whatever way).

I believe I have also realised that one of the fundamental problems of the non-Ladyfest world is that there is far too little dancing.

Hooray!

nooly said:
pity about supercop and his one man crackdown on the serious crime of standing in the street outside the venue.

Yeah, but it's okay, it's just "some lesbian thing". :D

Unearthing this thread to tell you about the following.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Special Preview Screening of the Documentary No Frills: Ladyfest Dublin on Dec 11th, at 8pm in Seomra Spraoi, 10 Belvedere Place, Dublin 1.

No Frills: ladyfest Dublin showcases the city's first ever Ladyfest and features live performances and interviews with various artists including: Pram, Katell Keineg and La Fraction. The success behind this massive undertaking came from the fact that all those who participated embraced this unique opportunity for artists and fans that may not generally play or attend the same gigs to come together.

The documentary features performances by:

El Diablo
Jessie & Layla
Medea
Rebecca Collins
Pram

Baba Yaga
Miriam Ingram w/ Nina Hynes
Katell Keineg
Americhord
Blonde Leading the Blonde Djs
Miss Kitty

Kal Lavelle
Easpa Measa
Rats of the Shining Path
Hysteria
La Fraction

For more info email: [email protected]

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back