Ladyfest Bands Committee Looking for Submissions! (1 Viewer)

helena said:
Indeed. I think instead of discussing the issues at hand, Ladyfesters should resolve their differences of opinion via foxy boxing.
Liadain....it's happening....

Yes, we want bands. We want good bands. We want your band.

Anyway, we're not about one thing, or one idea, or one type of music. That's what's really good about us.

I can only speak for me.

And I can foxy box my way out of anything else.

this is a bit contradictory:
jane said:
We want good bands. We want your band.
but can we play anyway?

or do you have to be a grrl to play at this?
[if it helps, we could dress up in dresses and make up and handbags and things, and we could even write a song about going shopping for shoes or something specially for the occasion?]

jane said:
Yes, we are all blatantly sexist. That's what we're trying to do, right? Didn't you know that feminists already run the world? That's why there are so many women in positions of power, why issues like childcare (even though it's relevant to men, too), housing (ok, it's an issue, but not enough of one), decent employment, etc, are in the political foreground. That's why the grants for returning to education (which seem to have benefited more women than men) have not been bolstered in a while. That's why the only women in the highest positions of power are those who are anti-feminist, because the rest of us are so damn liberated that we just can't be bothered. Plus, we're too busy hating men.

I LOVE Margaret Thatcher! Once again she's proved why women shouldn't be let into positions of power. If only she hadn't spent so much time starting wars and destroying Britain's economy she could have spent more quality time at home raising her son properly so he wouldn't find himself in this whole mess at the moment.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/3596948.stm

Boy oh boy do you feminists have no sense of humour! As if I was serious... Anyway I've only got 2 rep points left so you may as well take them too...

Muscle Beach said:

The irrate Ladyfesters just wiped out my rep point dignity for this thread... Oh well I'm going off to set up THUMPED MANFEST and get my REVENGE!!! .|..|

Pontif said:
Boy oh boy do you feminists have no sense of humour! As if I was serious... Anyway I've only got 2 rep points left so you may as well take them too...
i just took your last one. i'm not involved in ladyfest. i'm not a lady. i just think you're an idiot.

jane said:
Liadain....it's happening....

And I can foxy box my way out of anything else.
fucking right! i'm practising my mud-wrestling skills as we speak.

here, as well, i just got this new speculum, do you want to come round and get to know our cervixes together?
(this was actually suggested in a gynaecological tingy i have. i just never figured out how to drop it casually into the conversation till now.)

Super Dexta said:
fucking right! i'm practising my mud-wrestling skills as we speak.

here, as well, i just got this new speculum, do you want to come round and get to know our cervixes together?
(this was actually suggested in a gynaecological tingy i have. i just never figured out how to drop it casually into the conversation till now.)
well i'm up for it

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back