KRS ONE postponed (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter Ed
  • Start date
  • Replies 5
  • Views 749
  • Watchers 0

Ed

Until July 15th apparantly. In a different venue aswell.
I think i said it before, but the folks running it appear to be morons, cavaet emptor etc...

A message from the genius behind the gig:

As the promoter i would like to apologise but it was the managements decision to postpone it too. Ireland was the first date set for krs one and with guys with an attitude like montana i feel i made the right choice anyway. The press was excited and promotion was going ahead but as one said the venue was wrong and the crwd on that weekend was just not prepared sighting all the budrising excitement.Krs one deserves more tha that on his only date in Ireland. We had sold more than a 151 tickets to be precise so please dont hate. you all know that it only takes me doing something or saying something to capture the attention of everyone in hiphop in ireland.I will promise you this the gig will be way better and might have the biggest surprises this year, Just check the tour dates of artists and you will understand the impact this gihg has to have on the scene.
Amature or not the gig is going ahead. and ya this amature will promote it and many top class acts that many other promoters cant touch. Thats just the way it is. Krs one will probably be airing his change of date this week so not to worry.

In honesty i feel Ireland was going to a disater for the whole tour if it was the first date. My case study is Nas. If that didnt get a sell out then Krs one might not. I aint willing to flop I have to mantain the hype and ensure the best out of each gig.

Check you later all devasted boys and girls. HOla

amazing grasp of spelling and syntax there.

Ed said:
A message from the genius behind the gig:

As the promoter i would like to apologise but it was the managements decision to postpone it too. Ireland was the first date set for krs one and with guys with an attitude like montana i feel i made the right choice anyway. The press was excited and promotion was going ahead but as one said the venue was wrong and the crwd on that weekend was just not prepared sighting all the budrising excitement.Krs one deserves more tha that on his only date in Ireland. We had sold more than a 151 tickets to be precise so please dont hate. you all know that it only takes me doing something or saying something to capture the attention of everyone in hiphop in ireland.I will promise you this the gig will be way better and might have the biggest surprises this year, Just check the tour dates of artists and you will understand the impact this gihg has to have on the scene.
Amature or not the gig is going ahead. and ya this amature will promote it and many top class acts that many other promoters cant touch. Thats just the way it is. Krs one will probably be airing his change of date this week so not to worry.

In honesty i feel Ireland was going to a disater for the whole tour if it was the first date. My case study is Nas. If that didnt get a sell out then Krs one might not. I aint willing to flop I have to mantain the hype and ensure the best out of each gig.

Check you later all devasted boys and girls. HOla

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back