KRS ONE Postponed until thurs 7th july (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter Ed
  • Start date
  • Replies 12
  • Views 1K
  • Watchers 2
this seems like the most cursed gig ever
not paying 35 euro for it.
is it the sfx or the music centre? the all-city mail out makes no sense to me. bizarrd.

**KRS One - postponed til Thursday, refunds available or tickets valid for the date. The Music Centre
say they've been in touch with him and he is actually aware of the gig and where Dublin is. In a phone
conversation to the Venues Manager we can exclusively reveal he said: "WOW. I have had a lot of phone calls
during this tour but IRELAND IS DEFINITELY THE LIVEST country on the phone. I just got off a phone call with
some Brits"..Venue Manager:"BOO" KRS "..and they didnt make half as much noise as you". Venue Manager: "YEAOOW"
KRS: "Y'all know yer hip hop.Is my man Bono in the house??"**

It was the SFX, then the re-arranged date was for the music centra. But yeah, 35 notes, fuck that.

I think this is the final piece of proof for the motion "The guy running this gig is an idiot"

It's 40, not 35, and it's on in the music centre. The thing in the all city mailing list is a reference to a conversation someone form the music centre(dave allen?) had with krs-one to confirm that this was actually going ahead and the guy running the gig wasn't just an idiot chancing his arm. turns out he's just an idiot.
Not gonna go either. I figure the music centre's gonna colapse on anyone who goes.

tune into irishhiphop.com for some priceless updates as to why the date keeps getting chaged.

unforseeable acts-of-god such as 'he had to be in holland on sat 2nd won't fly'

Deaglan said:
tune into irishhiphop.com for some priceless updates as to why the date keeps getting chaged.

unforseeable acts-of-god such as 'he had to be in holland on sat 2nd won't fly'

whats the thread called dec? been searchin...

That's pretty much all the time. He's a constant source of comedy on that message board. I don't think he has the best command of a brain either.

In a totally unsurprising event, KRS didn't perform, despite being in the country. Some fuck up over contracts or something. There's a young gent gonna get himself a severe kicking in the near future.
Glad i didn't go.

Ed said:
In a totally unsurprising event, KRS didn't perform, despite being in the country. Some fuck up over contracts or something. There's a young gent gonna get himself a severe kicking in the near future.
Glad i didn't go.

40 euro for a bloke who didnt show, who was down the road demanding more money ? rumour has it there was no contract in place and he started demanding more money before the gig.
i am surprised the TBMC wasnt burned down

To be honest i'd expect the truth was more along the lines if krs one demanding whatever was agreed upon and the promotor not being able to deliver.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back