Kopparberg redux (1 Viewer)

Catwoman

Which offies in Dublin city/south does the mixed fruit sort? I know there's a Kiss version but I'm looking for the Kopparberg.

You can get alcohol free Kopperbergs over here in England.

Not that I would.

I tried the mixed fruit Kopparberg last week and to be honest, found it a bit sickly. It was kinda like drinking diluted cough syrup. It's reminiscent of cocktail hangovers in that just the smell of it reminds me of early-adult pukefests (after too many sweet drinks).
!bog

in sweden i got a kopparberg of a fruit i'd never even heard of before.

was trying to find an offee that sold buckfast month or two ago up there. impossible to find. was based just off dame street for the weekend. nowhere central does it, or so it seemed??eventually found a place way up past georges arcade. guy behind the counter was taking the piss out of an old woman buying a bottle of vodka or something. they seemed to know each ther pretty well like, so it was all great fun for everyone involved. we did call into some pub and asked if they sold it before we got there and some fat bastard of a bar manager snarled back,"we dont sell that shit in here". a real prick he was. anyway, offees in city centre up there should no better. not a huge drinker of the stuff, but it has a market.

was trying to find an offee that sold buckfast month or two ago up there. impossible to find. was based just off dame street for the weekend. nowhere central does it, or so it seemed??eventually found a place way up past georges arcade. guy behind the counter was taking the piss out of an old woman buying a bottle of vodka or something. they seemed to know each ther pretty well like, so it was all great fun for everyone involved. we did call into some pub and asked if they sold it before we got there and some fat bastard of a bar manager snarled back,"we dont sell that shit in here". a real prick he was. anyway, offees in city centre up there should no better. not a huge drinker of the stuff, but it has a market.

you shoulda grabbed him by his big fat fucking head and gone, "you cunt, why dont you for once in your life get off that fucking horse of yours and come on down to my level, yeah, the average joe. i know what i like and your gonna get it for me fucko."
i betcha he'll be selling "that shit" within the next few months.

shit. never thought of doing that. the ol' catch em by the head and call em a cunt trick. a classic in the field. Next time mr pharmacist. Next time.

I am shocked and saddened that Kopparberg turns people into such violent thugs :eek: :eek:

dude, im like every kind of mellow on kopparberg, its white lightning that fucks my shit up to the max.

wlight.gif

I had the pear and the apple varieties last night. Damn they're good. Never drinking Bulmers again.

In fact, I'm going to Rome tomorrow and I'm feeling a bit miffed about a weekend of not drinking Kopparberg. Stupid Italians not liking cider...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back